such a stubborn bully!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
How come when I let him outside at night to do is his business, and I am exhausted and want to go to bed.. he sniffs around behind the pool and greenhouse for 15 minutes and won't come when I call him. Sometimes, he has the NERVE to sit down back there when I call him and won't budge. Bad..bad baby bully.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear would do it if i didn't take him out on a leash!!!

Bacon

Sep 9, 2010
West Branch Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Thats okay 1:30 am the other night Bacon decided he was going to go play in the pile of leaves Kyle had just raked up.... and of course I had to run inside and take pictures! <o
bacon 4 017.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have no problem getting Maggie to come in ... she's in too much of a hurry to get to bed! :luv:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Last night Vegas R went outside to do his final bathroom business before bedtime. He's outside for about 5 minutes...which is 2 minutes too long. So, I call out to him and he comes in. I'm looking at him and he's soaked. It's actually been sunny and nice here, so I was surprised. I say to him...."Oh Vegas! Is it raining outside?" I go to the door and look out. The patio is dry. Vegas had been out in the grass...upside down....soaking up the dew. Silly bully!

Last edited:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
the things our bullies do so we can have a great early morning laugh, least they make it worth it sometimes lol....

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
[MENTION=1190]Bacon[/MENTION] love that pic! Silva is so the opposite, she is afraid of the dark so when she is out at night she looks around all the time and sometimes wont even come out, she wont go into a dark room either (alone), she will if someone else is with her! Crazy :bully:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=1190]Bacon[/MENTION] love that pic! Silva is so the opposite, she is afraid of the dark so when she is out at night she looks around all the time and sometimes wont even come out, she wont go into a dark room either (alone), she will if someone else is with her! Crazy :bully:

lex is the same way about goin into dark rooms!!! we always leave the outside back light on and a few lamps on through out the house just so lex wont be scared

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
You know...I love this Place!@
Ever since I joined on here recently Ive learned so much and before that I always thought Bruno was just one of those hard headed dogs. He does this to me almost everyday! He usually does it at night when it's cool out and he seems to have all the energy in the world. He runs out does his biz, and when I call him he does the " You cant get me shuffle on the grass" and proceeds to run all over the place . No matter how many times I call he just seems to move further and further away. I can almost hear the nah -nah na-nah youuu cant get meeeeee! lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.