Get Your Sneak Peak at the Auction Items Here!!!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Blondie is such a sweet little Bully girl. I want to do as much as I can to make her life easier. Can't wait to play/ help. if I mess up ( Sharon does not take direction well :) I will be right back to learn how to do it right.

Ahhhh, it's a sinch! There will actually be three auctions going on for 3 different bullies. They'll be posted tomorrow in the Auctions for Charity section. All you do is go into the item you want to bid on and if there's already a bid in there, you only have to bid a $1 more than the last bid. Good luck and thank you in advance for participating. :up: :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
^^^^ are those ear rings? ^^^^ I'm new to the auctions so someone may have to tell me what where and how to get involved but I see things I just have to bid on :)

They can be used on wine glasses, margarita glasses .... martini glasses or on coffee mugs!!!

These ones are the american flag ...... but if you won and wanted other colours I can do that for you! :up:

Members online

No members online now.