Get Your Sneak Peak at the Auction Items Here!!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:peekaboo: Here's a sneak peak at a couple of the items we'll have up for auction starting on April 1st - 7th.

There will be a few changes to how we are doing the auctions, and there will be MORE items up for grabs so please check it out!

One of the most notable changes will be that instead of raising funds for rescue, we will be raising funds for a specific bully in rescue.

So for a little sneak peak, meet Blondie - another one of the bulldogs we will be helping! So save up a few dollars so you can bid on our great stuff coming up!!!

SANY0317_zpsab3b4968.jpg

SANY0318_zpsdcf6cb5f.jpg

image_zpsd39c42c4.jpg

Meet Blondie at Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Blondie1_zpsb9969232.jpg

Blondie came into SoCal Bulldog Rescue in early March after her family left her at a local shelter. Her family told the shelter that Blondie is three and a half years old and just stopped walking for no reason. It did not take long for the rescue workers to realize that Blondie was one special girl. She is a beautiful girl with lots of energy and love to give. She has a drive to move forward and does not let her disability keep her down.

Blondie2_zps99fc9bcb.jpg

Blondie has been seen by both a neurologist and a rehabilitation center. Both agree that other than her inability to use her back legs, she is a healthy girl. They believe that the loss of mobility in her legs may be caused by L7-S1 spondylosis which is causing spinal cord compression. She also has many hemi-vertebrae in the middle of her spine that may also be causing spinal cord compression. To make matters worse, Blondie has bilateral medial luxating patellas. But, even with so much going on, Blondie does not let it keep her down. She loves to roll around and play with the other foster dogs and go for rides in her wagon during early evening hours. She knows when it is time for dinner and is not afraid to ask for her food. Blondie’s is not incontinent, but until she can get a wheelchair to assist with getting around better, she wears a diaper in the house to ensure that she stays clean and dry when home alone.

egghunt2.gif

Since SCBR cannot afford physical therapy for Blondie right now, her foster mom works on her exercises at home with her. SCBR and her foster mom hope to be able to raise the money to get Blondie a wheelchair and some additional physical therapy so that Blondie can get moving again. Blondie’s foster mom knows that there is a home out there waiting for this special girl.

Upcoming Expenses:

* Wheelchair and fitting - $650
* Diapers - $45.00 per month
* Diaper Covers - $45.00
* Supplements - $50.00 per month
* Lifting Harness - $120.00
* Entropic Surgery - $400.00

Blondie3_zps96f596b1.jpg

Last edited:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
OMG she is so precious! Is she up for auction, too?? Ok, just kidding. I will certain be attending the auction and can't wait to start bidding. Got my card ready....:party:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am so excited! I love auction time! whoooohooooooo!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is such a sad story and I am so glad the Auctions are back and I can support Bullies like Blondie.

And i love that bag at the top that should raise a bit.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] Wait until you see the other two bullies too. :love: Bless all their hearts. There's a few things I have my eye on. Should be a fun auction and I :pray: it brings in lots of $$ for these three. :up:

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I keep coming back and looking at that bag and I am going to own it after the 7th:)

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
I keep coming back and looking at that bag and I am going to own it after the 7th:)
The color of the actual bag will be different- I think she said red/ gray/ black. That one is for demo- they are gorgeous and very well made!!!

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I probably should have said hope to own it, but I am going to try to win. I don't mind on colours but I really do like it.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Here's your final sneak peek of one of the many many auction items. Auction starts tomorrow, April 1st. :D :D

redwhitebluecharms_zpsb33834a6.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Here's your final sneak peek of one of the many many auction items. Auction starts tomorrow, April 1st. :D :D

redwhitebluecharms_zpsb33834a6.jpg

^^^^ are those ear rings? ^^^^ I'm new to the auctions so someone may have to tell me what where and how to get involved but I see things I just have to bid on :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
^^^^ are those ear rings? ^^^^ I'm new to the auctions so someone may have to tell me what where and how to get involved but I see things I just have to bid on :)

They are wine glass charms handmade by our very own [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]

Once it starts you will know what to do, replying to the post with your bid, it's as easy as that :). You can look at the Auctions for Charity forum and look in the closed auctions forum to get an idea of how it works :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What Lisa said....they are wine glass charms. I have a set I will say if you wanted to wear them as hoop earrings they can double for that quite easily. :up: They're gorgeous!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Blondie is such a sweet little Bully girl. I want to do as much as I can to make her life easier. Can't wait to play/ help. if I mess up ( Sharon does not take direction well :) I will be right back to learn how to do it right.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online