Just how spoiled is your bully???

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
My kids would say Chester eats better than them :p I say.. tonight my husband went and got a pillow for himself to lay on the couch with, then came over with a throw pillow .. which I thought was for me.. but NO - he gave it to Chester so he could have something to lay is head on.. "He likes having his head up on something" :rolleyes: And here I sit - pillowless :down:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Well considering all of us here compromise our comfort for Bear's various positions he loves to get in, he eats better than us, and is constantly getting attention, even though he demands the attention, he would get it anyway, lol. I can't stop kissing and cuddling him.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Sheesh. I don't spoil mine at all.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] lol u are probably the main spoiler here . Mr.Beefy has recently took in the fact that the pawed family members run the house so he has taken to stealing my recliner when anytime i leave it and making sure I get up as soon as he is hungry to prepare his food or else I get the Chewbacca noises in my ear until he gets his way. How rotten>.<

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My kids would say Chester eats better than them :p I say.. tonight my husband went and got a pillow for himself to lay on the couch with, then came over with a throw pillow .. which I thought was for me.. but NO - he gave it to Chester so he could have something to lay is head on.. "He likes having his head up on something" :rolleyes: And here I sit - pillowless :down:

That's funny!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
.. before I read this thread I was actually sitting planning Maggie's 3rd birthday party in December .... :eek:

Nope ... not spoiled one little bit! ;)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Since we let Stig sleep on the couch now, my bf is forced sometimes to sleep on the floor. :D

Our bullies get the best food, treats, unconditional love, a toy every week or so and butt wipes ... they're not spoiled one bit! (hug)

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Our eat way better than we do that is for sure.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
My husband often says "I wish you paid as much attention to me as you do Vegas" I think it is a :bully: thing!! I have empty nest syndrome so he is my baby and I :heart: him!!!!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
well, I :heart: this topic! non-bulldog owners just really dont get it! I have to say I got Silva for my husband and sure I planned on liking her and having to do all the actual "work" associated with a dog but I have to say after about 2 days she is MY dog, I actually never really understand the love you could have for your dog! :luv: She is completely and utterly spoiled..she eats way better then us from the organic yogurt to her (expensive) dog food! She has more clothing then I think some kids do, she has a weekly allowance for her food, toys or whatever else she needs, we see one of the best Vets in Windsor (that is not cheap), recently I went to Ikea and who got something: Silva a mini pillow for our bed and my lastest splurge was on a black Guess collar to match my purse!!! I think everyone has seen her 1st b-day pics!!! Well I could go on but I think that is enough!!! [MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] thanks for the topic its nice to know I am not insane like most of my family and friends think I am!!!:whew: I truly believe it is a :bully: thing!! :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.