Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
a bulldog = wiggle butt greetings, snoring, burping, farting, snorts, sneezes, the sweetest eyes full of devotion, they look rough & tough but are so sweet and gentle they are in simple terms, the "Perfect Package"

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I so LOVE this thread and reading every one's loving tributes to bullies :peace2:

One more thing I absolutely adore is the way bullies ears flop as they trot!

Happy Easter to all!!!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
everything previously mentioned plus:

how they think they're lap dogs and will find a way to sit in your lap
how they get attached to certain toys just like children do
how they always have to be near you - a heartbeat at your feet
and nothing beats bully kisses!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Everyone has said pretty much what I was thinking, I also don't think I could ever own a dog that doesn't follow me around everywhere! I am so used to having my 3 little shadows following me everywhere!!

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
The personality! They are funny, social, have funny expressions! I love the paw on the knee when they want something. The crying noise they make when you are not paying attention to them. How quick they are for short distances. How loyal they are. The wiggly butt! they are the MOST ADORABLE puppies!

OP
hnhammond

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Hehehe these are all too funny! I also love the running. Matilda runs completely crooked - like leaned over to one side and her little stick legs fly out on the other. I can't have a dog that has a normal, athletic run after seeing that adorableness!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Hehehe these are all too funny! I also love the running. Matilda runs completely crooked - like leaned over to one side and her little stick legs fly out on the other. I can't have a dog that has a normal, athletic run after seeing that adorableness!

Mabel runs the same way! It never ceases to make me laugh! It is the goofiest looking run! :rofl:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
For me it is their face when they look at you and the look in their eyes that say I love you so much! My girls are always excited to see me and they love me no matter what that to me is priceless! I also like their funny personalities they really act human sometimes and I am sure they understand me. It really is like having a skin child to me.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
All of the Above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

egghunt2.gif

But maybe it's the personality that I love the most. Those little looks, noises and actions they do that make you pause for a second........ and make you realise that this is not a dog, and never was a dog. You have in front of you a creature that is so unique that he/she requires a special place in your heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
egghunt2.gif

YES! Petunia runs kinda sideways! It is so adorable! Although I want another bully, I think I may get a French Bulldog...wonder if they are as cute at English Bullies???

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
There is not a thing I do not love about a Bulldog.... wrinkles, wiggles, snoring, snorting, personality, attitude, sleeping, stubbornness, waddle, slobber, the 'bully trout' (how they walk/run kind of sideways,etc, etc

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake is our first Bully. He won't be our last. For ALL of these reasons and mostly because he fills my heart to the brim. But to be honest, we will have other dawgs too. You see, we made a pledge, if we pay for a Bully, there WILL be a pound pup in our hearts too.

We have big enough hearts for both! :)

D

DaisyBulldog

Agree with every single thing said!!! My favorites though, are the way she looks at me with eyes so full of love. :heart: AND how completely bonded and devoted she is. She may be a social butterfly, but she is a momma's girl first and foremost. :love:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.