OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
She actually sleeps a bit lol
We go to bed, and she wakes up every so often but if I stick my fingers in the crate she falls asleep, and then we get up, play, take my little boy down to the bus, then nap lol Yes, both of us lol
Im trying to get her up and playing so she will be tired when I leave for class in half an hour. She sometimes gets sassy in the crate and we live in an apartment lol I'm going to put in a movie for her, probably brave since it plays non stop lol

Nora Jowls

Nov 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nora Jowls
Oh my goodness! She is precious! Enjoy holding her like a baby while you can. I still try to hold my 48 lb baby across my chest like in the picture of your boyfriend holding her LOL but Im only able to do it for a few minutes at a time now! Have fun!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Congrats Your Baby Bully puppy is a sweetie. She has a mischievous look in her eye and she will no doubt keep you on your toes. I am going through the same ting with Buster at 9 weeks. He is an eating peeing pooping machine. We are going outside constantly. Lots of praise for the potties outside and no comment for any accidents inside just quietly clean up with a formula based on making the smell disappear so they don"t smell it and use the spot as a regular habit. Puppies sleep an enormous amount but in short durations because they have tiny bladders and bowels. And they need to keep their energy levels at optimum by eating and drinking tons of water. I have a wee tiny kong that I stuff a little banana in when I go out. Buster licks at it until he falls asleep. I did that for Miss Tallulah too and neither dog has had any separation anxiety - plus they know their crates are safe and yummy places where good things happen. Puppies are wonderful.:happydance: Sleep is definitely overrated.

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Oh yes, she is defently keeping her mama on her toes lol today was a big day for her. Her first day alone in the crate, and a vet apointment where she weighed in at 12.2 pounds lol Then because she loves plastic bags, we went to petsmart where she was carried, but got a new crinkly monkey in a tree toy lol I don't know about her, but I'm pooped llolI also made her a Facebook page today lol
Eloise M. Wrinklebottom lol

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Forgot to add this pic lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg