She is home

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Eloise is home.
We had a loooong car ride, but she slept most of the way, so she hardly slept last nite. I am very tired, so this may not make much sence, but I'll try lol
Five minutes after getting her she was playing, and when we stopped to eat, we put her in the back seat so we could eat, and she started telling us that she was not happy about only getting dog food, she wanted burgers and fries lol She was sassing us and slapping the seat with her paw and she slapped to close to the edge and slipped off lol No, she didn't have any junk food lol We had to stop at my moms to get my little boy, and she got to meet my sisters dogs. She looked so tiny composited to them lol And she is now officially a part of the family. My sisters pup (8 months old) rolled her lol Chimera went to jump on the couch and her back foot caught Eloise under the chin and flipped her llol she's playing right now. Last nite when we got home I gave her a bone and she started strutting around the apartment lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 180
OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Thank you :D
She is a handful lol defently worth the trip lol
Im hoping to wear her out so I can get a nap lol

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Thanks :) I was trying to post pics from my phone, but it wasnt going so hot lol I'll try from here lol IMG_0684[1].jpgMy boyfriend and Eoise when we first got her. IMG_0696[1].jpgMe and Eloise on the ride home. IMG_0697[1].jpgShe would sleep in the craziest postitions lol She tried to sleep with her butt in the air, kind of like a play bow lol IMG_0702[1].jpgLooks like the stink eye to me lol Getting ready to walk my little boy to the bus this AM
Sorry some of them are sideways. Im getting them off my phone through my computer, and I dont know how to turn them lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It begins! Very excited for you, she is such a beauty!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
What a cutie :D. I have similiar pics the day we brought Blue home.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Congratulations, they way she is in the arms of your boyfriend is what Ace wanted to do some of the time on our ride home from the kennel. I bet your boyfriend is smitten too

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
So cute!! You guys must be so excited!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
You may lose a few hours sleep the next week or so but its well worth it, won't be too bad if your boyfriend can help with the potty breaks and etc. My recommendation as has been mentioned before is to take her out every two hours to potty and each time she does her job outside to praise her for it. She will get the hang of it pretty quick if you can minimize the indoor mistakes and really praise the outdoor successes. She will still have her accidents but that's all part of having a puppy. I suggest not scolding the puppy for the inside potty mistakes, they don't understand its natural to poop and pee anywhere when they need to go early on. You can scold the poop pile inside the house while she watches though it sounds sort of ridiculous but does seem to help. If she makes and inside mistake take her out immediately and if she is in the process of going inside take her out and praise if she finishes the job outside

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Another suggestion is that when you clean up the inside mistakes, and they will happen, is do not use an ammonia based cleaning agent such as windex. It smells too much like pee and they will get the idea that its a place to pee or even want to mark it. We clean up with a paper towel or toilet paper and then clean the spot with Lysol disposable sheets

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online