Sign me up as a junior cult member

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
ok I have had Norman for a week now. I am still kinda scratching my head wondering how this all happened. But am I ever glad it did!! I just placed my first Petflow order for a Fromm dog food! Go me. And yay for Norm. I still feel like I hit the jackpot with him. He's been neglected with no food and then rescued and on beneful for a week. We've spent this week transitioning him to Newman's Own Organic but now we'll be moving over to Fromm Pork and applesauce. Given what he's been through, and only around dog people can you say your dog's got great poop. But he does. Twice a day and solid. He had some gas at first but since moving to the better food, it's tapered off as well. I am hoping with some ACV in the water and moving to the Fromm, we can get rid of the red under his nose rope and in his tail.
If someone really in the know would like to, could you look as close as you can at Norm's pic and tell me what you think. If I'm on the right path or if there's anything I'm missing. Thanks in advance.
Melanie

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
April and her family are glad Norman has been blessed - love him lots and it will be returned 10 fold
2012-09-30_08-25-18_575.jpg Bruno and Gidget - ACV is apple cider vinegar

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Apple Cider Vinegar . . . Natures miracle for Bullies :) there are great articles here on Apple Cider Vinegar, its most helpful with PH Level issues, especially battling Yeastie Beasties :) - Search on Pickled Paws :) :)

BarkingStella

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
Shhh! The cult is a secret!
I am laughing because my name is Melanie... My dad is named Norman!

Welcome!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to the cult!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Make sure you get unpasturized apple cider vinegar Bragg is the company that makes it here, not sure about in Australia.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Apple Cider Vinegar . . . Natures miracle for Bullies :) there are great articles here on Apple Cider Vinegar, its most helpful with PH Level issues, especially battling Yeastie Beasties :) - Search on Pickled Paws :) :)

Oh thanks for that, I will have a look at that article:)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Make sure you get unpasturized apple cider vinegar Bragg is the company that makes it here, not sure about in Australia.

They call it 'Apple Cider Vinegar 'with Mother' however . . . . . We use the regular old, cook with it, buy it in the big ole gallon Jugs, and it works just fine for Pickled paws and rinses :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
ok I have had Norman for a week now. I am still kinda scratching my head wondering how this all happened. But am I ever glad it did!! I just placed my first Petflow order for a Fromm dog food! Go me. And yay for Norm. I still feel like I hit the jackpot with him. He's been neglected with no food and then rescued and on beneful for a week. We've spent this week transitioning him to Newman's Own Organic but now we'll be moving over to Fromm Pork and applesauce. Given what he's been through, and only around dog people can you say your dog's got great poop. But he does. Twice a day and solid. He had some gas at first but since moving to the better food, it's tapered off as well. I am hoping with some ACV in the water and moving to the Fromm, we can get rid of the red under his nose rope and in his tail.
If someone really in the know would like to, could you look as close as you can at Norm's pic and tell me what you think. If I'm on the right path or if there's anything I'm missing. Thanks in advance.
Melanie

Welcome to you and Norman.... you both hit the jackpot him with getting a great new Momma and you with a great new Bully boy!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.