I can't be the only one

OP
giuseppe

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo and Enzo - Giuseppe 7/11/01 - 4/23/12
If that would make folks stop giving their Bullies pupperonis etc. I would suggest more people try their doggies food first. OK I admit it. I try everything Miss Tallulah's and Buster eat at least once to make sure it is OK. :blush: Kibble is not bad with a bit of water and yogurt. Canned pumpkin is pretty bland but... not terrible. But then some dogs eat :poo::poo: so their idea of yummy may be a bit out of whack with mine :ROFL:

Another admission! There are 8 of us now! :laugh:

I agree. When you see the commercials for them and then the actual pupperoni treats, they look like a slim jim. They seem harmless, until you try one. I can assure you, they are nothing like a slim jim. :)

I've tried the pumpkin too. I thought it would taste better than it did. :)

My guys don't eat their poop but they have tried and sometimes succeeded eating the poop of the bunnies, deer, feral cats and whatever else they can dig up quickly before I can catch them. The first time I saw them chewing I reached in Apollo's mouth thinking I was going to pull out another piece of mulch. It wasn't. It was nasty.
The vet said it's harmless as long as they don't eat raccoon poop but I'm not going to just let them do it. Also, it does make you think twice before giving them kisses.

Yeah, I won't be giving a star rating on :poo::poo:. I'll have to take their word for that one.

Members online

No members online now.