Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
You got lots of great advice from everybody, and good ideas, so all I'm going to add is Congratulations on your new baby Eloise, you must be so excited. Enjoy her, and share all your stories and pictures with us as she grows. I have 2 EB's they are brother and sister, and their names are Bulldozer and Blossom, they were a year old on Feb 22/2013, I can't believe how fast they grew, so take lots of pictures, and enjoy her. You'll learn a lot on this site, and you can always ask anyone a question, and someone will always have some experience or advice for you. Good luck.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH BOY.... so excited for you. You have some great advice for the members.... can't wait to see her pictures

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful girl! Happy and safe travels there and back!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I know I got tagged on this but looks like I got here a bit late!!! I can't add anymore to what you have already been told!!! My hubby and daughter drove from OH to AZ to pick up Linus for me .. and drove back again with him! They said he used the pee pads in the hotels they stayed in, they stopped whenever he woke up to let him out but apart from that he pretty much slept the entire journey!!

Can't wait to see your pics on Sunday!!!! How exciting!!!!!!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Safe travels and congratulations, very excieted for you.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
When I picked up Zeus a year ago at 8 weeks old, we boarded a plane for a 2 1/2 hr flight. The flight attendants took him out of his carrier so they could love on him and then he did not want to get back in. I held him in my lap with his blanket until we landed in Dallas. When we got there, we had a 2 hour layover. I took him in the restroom in the Admiral Club and put the puppy pad down and he used it immediately. Then I kept him in my arms until we boarded the next flight and he slept for the next 1 1/2 hours. I fed him ice on both of the flights and gave him a few bites of his food and he slept the rest of the time. He never barked or seemed anxious. I hope your travel goes as well as ours. I also flew and picked up my granddog and he was about the same, but he was 4 weeks older. His carrier was much heavier, I must say. If he had been much older, he would not have been able to fly in the cabin. We barely made it, but he was well worth my back pain as I carried him through the airport! Ha!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Can't wait for pictures and tales of your adventure bringing Eloise home!!!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
congratulations, looking forward to your reports and pictures. If this is your first bully then welcome to the bulldog world. Ours was about an hour and a half drive from the kennel to our home. Ace stayed in my lap or on with his head on my shoulder the entire way. When we got home he followed me wherever I went and of course my son came right over to see him and my daughter the next day. It was night time when we brought him home. On the trip home my wife Sherri took pictures and sent to our kids. For the first week he was by my side constantly and would follow me every where and every move I made. I took him out every two hours to potty for the first week to ten days. It was a wonderful bonding experience. This experience for you will be very memorable and cherished

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Well we made it safe and sound. She is so sweet and sassy lol She isn't afraid to tell you how she feels lol
She was so good during her 12 hour car ride lol But she did pee on the seat. I didn't get much sleep, as I said before, she isn't afraid to tell you how she feels, and she feels as though she isn't a crate dog lol When we got home I gave her a bone, and she grabs it in her mouth and starts strutting lol
I will post pics later, miss sassy pants is goin outside lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh how wonderful. I need to go and look for those pics now!!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
How wonderful and exciting. She did great even with a pee on the seat. You won't get much sleep for the next few months. Puppies are just like having a baby for the first 6 months or so, so I found out after having 3 of them back to back. :eek: Patience will be your virtue. Congratulations!

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
She also is not fond of the snow :rolleyes: So I'm sure you all can guess how potty training is going so far haha

Members online