Bad Boy!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So I did not have time to eat at work today and when I got off I was starving!! I made myself a half of a turkey/cheese sandwich and was walking to the living room with it in my hand, not a plate, unfortunately I had it hanging low while walking, GUESS WHO snatched it from behind, as he was following me knowing I had food, and took half of my half AND bit my thumb in the process????? BAD BOY!!!!!!!!:angry: and No I did not eat the other half, I had to make a new one and stand at my kitchen counter and eat it while HE had the NERVE to beg for some!!!!!

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:lol: That is GREAT!!! Love it! Vegas isnt stupid, you dangle that food like you are fishing for a bully and of course he is gonna snatch it. :p

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yeah..didn't you know you were dangling some bully bait? You got a bite! Bully fish are always looking for bully bait. Those dog fish have sharp teeth, eh?

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bad Vegas!!!!! :down: Sorry your finger got bit but this is funny.

Bear does this too however i could have a brick in my hand and he'll try to grab it. Doesn't matter if its edible or not. And after we eat he hoovers the kitchen table before i have a chance to wipe it off. He is a table jumper, he actually thinks he belongs there.

:heart:Vegas, lmbo

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You baaaaaaaad bullymom. You should have known to make TWO sammiches.... one for him and one for you. :bully:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], first of all how is Gracie feeling this morning? and secondly, obviously I should have known to make two, I would have got to eat sooner!! lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
LOL......... Thanx for asking.... Gracie is doing Wonderfully!! SHe had a raspyness to her breathing last night but its mostly gone now (probably from being knocked out). She is content to lay next to my chair and let me pet her.... Guess I'll just have to sit here all day.. ;)

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Oh boy..yes, you CANNOT leave anything hanging low in the hand. I learned that with my licorice!! :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.