Update on Koozer eating magnet

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
I just realized that I never updated y'all on our visit to the vet after Koozer potentially ate the magnet off the doggie door. Well, as you can see, he did indeed eat the magnetic strip. They had to induce vomiting to get the 3 pieces out of his stomach. The 2 pieces that were in his colon passed naturally:D. Needless to say, we won't be getting that doggie door again.
Z

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW.... so glad he is OK -- they really will eat anything.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
WOW, holy crap, so glad you took him in when you did, that could have been bad. Thanks so much for the update.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Wowsers! Reminds me of that VW commercial where the Bulldog eats his car keys!

My last bulldog, Samson, actually ate a stuffed toy bone...we never noticed it until 3 DAYS LATER when he vomited it up. We were like: WHA?????

Bulldogs will really eat anything.
:eek:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:eek: oh my goodness!! so glad your baby is alright!! :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=6915]Valentine215[/MENTION] I LOVE that VW commercial, hate the song, but love the commercial. Isn't he a cutie or what?
[MENTION=5678]Gfitz911[/MENTION] I'm so glad to read Koozer is doing better! It is truly amazing what they will eat! And you wonder....???
My boxer at my partners Cpap mask! The entire mask! Then threw it up. We had no clue where the mask went, figuring the cats drug it off somewhere. (shaking my head) We were VERY luck it didn't kill her.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yep .. unfortunately too many bullies seem to think they are also goats!! Bella and Linus both eat wood .... :down:

Just so glad that he now has it all out .. so to speak! :eek:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh I am so glad Koozer is all better now, yes it is a worry with them Ftse eats wood too like Bella and Linus [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION].

The worrying thing is when you dont know they have eaten something until much later.

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
DITTO on the wood chewing and eating -had to take the fire wood holder outside - SO got the stink eye for that one LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.