Georgia... Fullblooded?

KitKat90

Mar 6, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Where ever I go Georgia goes with me. Well, everyone keeps telling me she doesn't look full blooded. To me it doesn't matter cause I love her not matter what. But, Ive been doing some research and she seems to be mostly related to the Original Old English Bulldog. I say this because she is skinnier then every modern day Full blooded bulldog I've seen, she's less wrinkley and way more active. I am wanting your opinions on this. I'll post some pictures (which don't do her justice but will have to work.) Thanks :)

Attachments

• Georgia6.jpg
    Georgia6.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Georgia5.jpg
    Georgia5.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 170
  • Georgia3.jpg
    Georgia3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 152
  • Georgia2.jpg
    Georgia2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 154
  • Georgia1.jpg
    Georgia1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 143

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
How old is Georgia now? She sure looks 100% to me, she just looks young. First year they grow up, 2nd year they grow out. Done growing by 3.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How old is Georgia now? She sure looks 100% to me, she just looks young. First year they grow up, 2nd year they grow out. Done growing by 3.

^^^^ ditto

OP
K

KitKat90

Mar 6, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
She'll be 9 months on the 26th of March. Will her activity level go down as well?

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
She looks like a young Bully girl to me. And a very very pretty one too. It is true what they says - first year they grow tall second year they grow wide. Give it time and she will come into her full adult looking Bulldog awesomeness. She is an awesome 9 month old right now.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yap, she look like English to me. Since she is only 9 months old that's why she looks "leggy" Like [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] said, the first year they grow up. and the second year they grow out. She will settle down when she gets around 3 years of age or so, maybe even 4 years of age. She is a beauty if you ask me.

OP
K

KitKat90

Mar 6, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Thank you :) She is rather adorable!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ditto to what everyone else said, and she is a pretty girl, very curvy too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Ditto on what everyone else said. She looks 100% bulldog to me, too.
We got Mona from a very VERY reputable breeder at the age of 1 and a half. She's skittish when she meets new people and tends to shake a little until she gets to know you. I was at my ex's house in VA because her mother passed away and some friends of her mother's came by and met Mona. They insisted she must've been abused previously. I just wanted to slap the guy that kept talking about it! What a jerk. He would not shut up about it. I'm like, DUDE, she was NEVER abused by us or anyone else. Not all dogs act the same and this is how she is. Get over it!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
No doubt she is a bulldog. Whether or not she has some olde English I couldn't say at this age. Only the pedigree could spell that out. But she is all bulldog no doubt from her looks if you ask me

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
She's beautiful! She looks like 100% bulldog to me! When those fools ask if she's full-blooded, you just tell them that you wouldn't have a dog that didn't have all it's blood! ;) :)

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
She looks full english to me! She is shaped like my Lola and they are close to the same age. Lola has the face of an English but her body is slim and she isnt wide yet but it will come with time im sure!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh my gosh, she is stunning at 9 months old! Agree w/everyone else, she is
100 % bully, you'll be amazed at how much her face & body will change in the
next 2 years.

It's just more yip yap from people who know nothing about nothing and think
they should share their stupidity. These people KNOW her pedigree, do they?

I would completely ignore their ignorance and let it pass right on by, shake it
off and leave their ignorance behind, with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my gosh, she is stunning at 9 months old! Agree w/everyone else, she is
100 % bully, you'll be amazed at how much her face & body will change in the
next 2 years.

It's just more yip yap from people who know nothing about nothing and think
they should share their stupidity. These people KNOW her pedigree, do they?

I would completely ignore their ignorance and let it pass right on by, shake it
off and leave their ignorance behind, with them.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Where ever I go Georgia goes with me. Well, everyone keeps telling me she doesn't look full blooded. To me it doesn't matter cause I love her not matter what. But, Ive been doing some research and she seems to be mostly related to the Original Old English Bulldog. I say this because she is skinnier then every modern day Full blooded bulldog I've seen, she's less wrinkley and way more active. I am wanting your opinions on this. I'll post some pictures (which don't do her justice but will have to work.) Thanks :)

Imho they will be as active as you want them to be. I like to keep my bullies on the lighter side. They can tolerate heat better and actively keep the squirrels and cats in check. Keep her on the skinny side, she will be a lot healthier and happy. Just don't tell my breeders I said that. She looks good to me.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.