I just noticed...

GretzkysMomma

Feb 4, 2013
Richardson, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gretzky
Gretzky is missing 3 teeth!! Is it normal to have several fall out at once? Here is an upside down picture.

Both fang (k9) teeth and a tiny niblet tooth.
by7e3uzy.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Just wanted to say, Gretzky is so DANG CUTE! he looks like a little cuddly bear in that photo. :heartsign:

Not sure about the teeth but i know others will come along with info!

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
Rumble also had a period of time when he lost multiple teeth at once. I was worried but was assured it is normal. I still felt bad for him though!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
What a cutie, totally normal too. You may want to add a little warm water to his kibble to soften it up a little for his toofless spots

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:eek: It's a SHARK!!!!!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Also, what I found helpful with Amber was to get a milk jug and fill it with water. Once it was frozen I cut the plastic from around it and let her knawl on it. She loved it! May want to contain them in a particular area but they have a blast with it. Amber chewed on it, slid it around on the floor and just had a good old time. Really helped with her swollen gums during teething. After she played for a while I put it in a plastic bag and froze what was left for the next day. When through two a week; already have a few in the freezer for Ruby when she comes home next week. I can not wait to see the two of them playing with the giant ice cube.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a little cutie pie. Baby bully is growing up and losing his puppy teeth.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
I have one of them. Should I have the bully tooth fairy come tonight? :)

only if you actually get the tooth. My wife laughed at me because I managed to get a couple of Rudy and Mila's teeth at just the right time. I kept checking to See if they were ready for days. My kid whined like a baby when I pulled his teeth. Bulldogs don'really care.

KitKat90

Mar 6, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Does he happened to be named after Wayne Gretzky? :) I love Hockey, I think that's a perfect name for him!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.