blankets and bully butter

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon sleeps on his blanket in his crate but if he is sleeping with us he will crawl under the comforter from the top down and pop his head out on the bottom because we have a ceiling fan over our bed that is always on because [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] :fart: quite frequently and it can get rather ripe in there if the fan is off

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon sleeps on his blanket in his crate but if he is sleeping with us he will crawl under the comforter from the top down and pop his head out on the bottom because we have a ceiling fan over our bed that is always on because @thesspa :fart: quite frequently and it can get rather ripe in there if the fan is off

:tapfoot: remember who can smother you in your sleep at night

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hahahaha
I sleep with the fan on, too. It gets way too hot at night, even in the winter. There's just no controlling the way the heat disapates in our house!:cursing:
We have to keep the thermostat on 54 because any higher and you can't breath (now ya'll know why I'm always covering Momo up). It's an old house, though.

adamslater

Dec 6, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Winston hates being under the blankets. He likes to make himself a comfy spot on the blankets and then ends up sleeping on our feet.
I just ordered some snoutstik and healing paw balm from opie and Dixie...hope it's good!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ace won't allow being covered with a blanket and will only take a nap on one for brief periods on the couch. The blanket is on the couch to protect it from Ace. No blankets or beds in the crate he has torn up two new beds already and I won't be getting another for a while if ever. Now he only has two towels in his crate and most of the time he pushes them to the side to sleep on the plastic crate bottom. For his nose when it gets dry I have just used plain petroleum jelly without fragrance.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson does not like to be covered, unless I'm playing with him in blanket. He prefers it cold and will even lay on his cooling pad in winter. Never heard of bully butter.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.