babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Get well soon.... Easter egg hunt this weekend!!!!

Well, won't be able to make it tomorrow :nope: I got better but passed it on to my boy. Luckily his Dr. office is open on Saturday mornings so I was able to call this afternoon and get him in tomorrow. Hope Ava doesn't get it next! We'll be there for the next meet up though. [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] if precious Daisy is there please give her a kiss and snuggle for me please!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Well, won't be able to make it tomorrow :nope: I got better but passed it on to my boy. Luckily his Dr. office is open on Saturday mornings so I was able to call this afternoon and get him in tomorrow. Hope Ava doesn't get it next! We'll be there for the next meet up though. @LariP if precious Daisy is there please give her a kiss and snuggle for me please!

BUMMER!!! Take care of everyone and I hope everyone is well by the April meet up. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Well, won't be able to make it tomorrow :nope: I got better but passed it on to my boy. Luckily his Dr. office is open on Saturday mornings so I was able to call this afternoon and get him in tomorrow. Hope Ava doesn't get it next! We'll be there for the next meet up though. @LariP if precious Daisy is there please give her a kiss and snuggle for me please!

Sorry you can't make it. :( But I sure will give Daisy a cuddle for you if she's there. Her daddy did post that they plan to come today, but he wasn't sure which of the bullies they were going to bring. If this is anything like last year there will be a LOT of people and dogs of all kinds there.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.