Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio can hold both for a long time. He goes out at night for his last potty at about 10p.m and he wakes up at about 10:30a.m and will go #1 and #2, then he can hold his #1 till about 3 (or longer if no one was home to let him out).

My two girls I take out at 10p.m for their last potty but I need to take them out at 7a.m then again every 3-4 hours. They can't hold it like Gio can!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks can hold it a very long time... 10/12 hours, she is a machine. Cheli is about a 8 hour limit.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon can hold it forever, but can go out whenever he wants during the day so the only time he has to hold it is at night.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Raven can hold it about 8 hours during the day when the kids are at school. When I am at home she likes to go out regularly and I don't mind seeing as it's better outside than inside on the hardwood floors.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Otis can hold it along time, at night or during the day when we are gone to work - he never has accidents (unless he's not feeling well) He's always been my good pee pee, poopie boy....Altough he is not home alone that often for very long.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH holds it from 4 p.m. until about 7:30 a.m. the next day. She pretty much refuses to voluntarily go outside in the evening after dark and we just don't try to push her anymore. She often gets put out in the middle of the day and goes, but she rarely acts like she needs to go ahead of time. She would probably be happy just going morning and afternoon and being left alone to stay in her throne room the rest of the time.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Blossom and Dozer go out for their last walk at 11:00 at night, and then we take them out at 6:00 in the morning. During the day they go out every 5 or 6 hours.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.