methane?

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
so when do bullies start to fart? I mean more than your usual dog. I've got the snoring going now, but no passing gas yet. :whew:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
ummm, when ever and where ever he wants. LOUDLY, I think he always has, some will run you out of the room and some are just loud. :whew:

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
I think it all depends on what you are feeding them. Mine never fart and only 1 of the 3 snore. LOL

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas isn't gassy at all. And he's a light snorer.
Orion? OMG! She's not as bad as our dalmatian was, she doesn't clear a room, but she is a loud farter. (she seems to get them when a certain nanny gives them BAD stuff to eat) Snoring? She rocks the house. How is it that little O is the loudest of them all? She snores louder that a drunk trucker.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
LOL all this is to funny. All three of mine fart..Baby joe started when she was about 6mnths old and is sounds like someone saying "psssst" , Mr.Beefy's are either loud and non smelly or silent but deadly. Georgia's are usually the least smelly so she can sleep by me lol. The only one that snores is Beefy and it is LOUD!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson has had bully farts since he was a pup but he never been an excessive farter, it's not all the time. I do specifically remember it happening when he was just a little pup because we got him in the summer when it was hot. When we'd get in the car he would lay down on the passenger side floor next to the AC vent and fall asleep (I've always taken him along with me whenever I can). I'd know he was cool, comfy and relaxed because he'd fart and stink up the whole car!

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Ladies don't fart,,,,,,, Princess Gracie passes gas

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I can't remember when Maggie started to fart and snore .... but she is an expert at both!!

Daddy had farts that could clear a room when we picked him up from the rescue place!! We've began the slow introduction of FROMM and I don't know if that what's done it but for the moment the silent and deadly farting has stopped!! :whew:

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
again i need to remember to not drink and read EBN. :lol:

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
I really think it has to do with diet. While we were making the switch to TOTW Sadie had some room clearing gas. Now that she's all switched she rarely farts unless she gets something she's not supposed to, like stealing tomatoes off the vine!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
o my, lex's are bad when he does fart. ever since we switched foods he doesnt fart nor stink as much.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online