Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thats a cute little dog .... I guess I wouldn't want it trampled either .. even slightly ...:eek:

The funny thing is my mom doesn't listen to my dog rules, unless Chip is here. :yes:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] My mum visited us here in USA for the first time during the summer ...... there was a VERY large amount of dog rule breaking during that month too!!! :crazy:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I think Bryce may be attracted to them so much because they are his size, he can hold them and pick them up etc.. Thanks for sharing, you have some cute kids!

My mom has always wanted a Shih Tzu, but of course my dad won out with the Bulldog! and so the obsession began.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think Bryce may be attracted to them so much because they are his size, he can hold them and pick them up etc.. Thanks for sharing, you have some cute kids!

My mom has always wanted a Shih Tzu, but of course my dad won out with the Bulldog! and so the obsession began.

This is soooo true. He can pick her up. She was not too keen on him trying to ride her like a horse tho! :eek: Bulldogs Rock! :D

Bryce just LLLLOOOOOOVVVES dogs more than natural. Future Cesar Milan? Veterinarian? :heart: :heart: Something to do with animals that is for sure. His favorite movies have dogs in them. He quit watching kids programs and cartoons. He's doggie obsessed. Hmmm.... maybe he is taking after someone in the family??

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Bryce just LLLLOOOOOOVVVES dogs more than natural. Future Cesar Milan? Veterinarian? :heart: :heart: Something to do with animals that is for sure. His favorite movies have dogs in them. He quit watching kids programs and cartoons. He's doggie obsessed. Hmmm.... maybe he is taking after someone in the family??

That is awesome, Bryce is such a cutie!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hmmm.... maybe he is taking after someone in the family?? "

Wonder who that might be? ;)

Most Reactions

Members online