Raffle Winners

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yay ... I won something!!! :up:

My daughter is here laughing at me cos I'm so excited! :eek:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Congrats to everyone!!!! I loved watching this video!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I loved the video.... and I won to boot...yahhhhhhhhhhh:up:

Thank you Lisa

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I got the O cards... very cool :up:

Thanks Bullmama, that was a fun way to show the raffle, and thanks Libra, I'm excited about the cards.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Congrats....to all the winners! [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] Private message me with your address and I will get those cards out to you!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Do I need to give you a size and our address for the t-shirt?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
you read my mind...

[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] :D

My mom and dad are here with their tiny shitzapoo so it has been crazy, sorry I did not post this sooner. Please send me your size [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] for the shirt and if you could both message me your addresses.

Thank you both for participating, and all the other raffle ticket buyers. I wanted to put Bryce in his new jammies, (with a bulldog on it) but it is too hot here still. So then I wanted one of my bulldogs to pick the winners, but with my family showing up it kinda put a damper on things.... I think their shitzu would get trampled so all the bullies have to be caged.... so unfair. But try telling my mom to keep HER dog in their kennel. pfffffffffft. :angry:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
.. I think their shitzu would get trampled so all the bullies have to be caged.... so unfair. But try telling my mom to keep HER dog in their kennel. pfffffffffft. :angry:

Maybe if the little shihtzu got "slightly" trampled, your Mom would WANT it to go in the kennel ...... I'm so evil ....>.<

I think I'd like a Large for the t-shirt .. and I'll message you my address now.
Thanks!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online