Spoke too soon. Dogs just got in a huge fight!!

OP
mcraven2

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
@Valentine215 My hand is much better! Swelling almost completely down, just a few cuts and blood blisters left! The bullies are all good, no injuries with them thank god! And they are getting along, I just gotta keep an eye on my little frenchie around food! For such a small dog she really has a HUGE attitude!! Thanks for asking! :)

@Baconator its feeling much better since it happened! Thanks for asking! :)

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Just jinxed myself! I posted 2 days ago bragging about how good my guys have been and how I have had no fights in over a month, well thats over!! I think I was being too cocky tonight since they have been so good and didn't think twice about giving them treats together. Well Princess dropped her treat and Diva went after her, I went to break it up and Princess bit part of my hand and one of my fingers which swelled immediately. I felt so bad for Princess after because she was pretty shaken up. I'm now sitting with Princess icing my finger! Ahhhh I'm so annoyed! :cursing:

This is the same finger just front and back. It swelled right when she bit me, and all those red marks are either cuts or puncture wounds! I've gotten cuts from them before, but nothing like this!!
View attachment 39351View attachment 39352

been there done that. Hope your hand heals quickly. I would recommend finding the right diversion thing. With Mimi and Tyler I used to pick one of them up. Kinda dangerous. With Mila and Rudy I keep a light rolled up magazine on hand. Most of the time I just have to pick it up and wave it at them. If things get too rough I smack Mila on the butt with the magazine. Mila being the bitch is usually the instigator. Rudy usually knows I am coming, Mila is deaf And can't hear me coming so One whack usually gets her attention. Since neither of them Like the rolled up Magazine, fights have been almost zero. I wish I would have figured this out when Mimi and Tyler got into it. If the rolled up. Magazine doesn't work you may want to try the can filled with a few pennies. They really hate the sound.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
hope you feel better soon! So sorry about the fight and you getting hurt. Has to be scary for all involved.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Glad you're feeling much better.

I'm too lazy to get my camera, otherwise, I would take a picture of my very swollen forearm after my husband's amazon parrot sunk his beak into it. Even my fingers are numb and hurts if I use it to type on the keyboard. I have never gotten bit by any of my dogs in my entire life. And I've never gotten bit by any of our 6 ball pythons. And a lot of my friends and family keep on telling me to get rid of the snakes/dogs (especially when we had dobermans) because they're going to eat me. And they keep on telling me how cool my husband's amazon is and how they all want an amazon (because he loves to sing and talk and show off). But... I've been bit a jillion times (I have a scar on my cheek even that makes me look like Alan Rickman on Robin Hood) by this idiot parrot. And I'm the one who feeds him!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.