Hoodie questions???

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
Lol. I want to order spike & sparkles one but I'm guessing I'll have to go w the xl for spike who is at 65 lbs. But sparkles
Is only 3 months & prob only less than 10 months. Hmmm maybe I should wait till she gets bigger on hers. If i order today u think I'll have it by Xmas? It's getting colder in texas!!! Brrr.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You would have it by Christmas. The pics of Yuna and Tidus wearing the pink and blue hoodies (not specifically tailored for bulldogs) was a size medium. They were about 4-5 months old in the picture.

IMG_2017.jpg

Emmitt E

Nov 1, 2010
I don't know anything about the sizes, I just wanted to post since I just made Emmitt in his jacket my avatar. They do cut the jackets so they can go to the bathroom.

This was actually the pug's jacket, but was too small for him. It's a necessity in this weather. Emmitt hates the cold.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=1505]2bulliefamily[/MENTION] the link for Lou's Doggie Boutique should be at the bottom of the page if you scroll down. Their hoodies are the best because they are made to fit the unique bully body.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Thanks! These are way to cute. Now to figure out the size...more Lola than Brodie. Oh I cannot wait to order.

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear is 9 months and a little over 40lbs, i got XL for him to grow in to. Its a little loose but fits him good, pics are in the photo section.

[MENTION=689]catorres8988[/MENTION] For a 65lb bully consider getting an xxl, Lou has them too!!! They are stretchy so even with a small Sparkles may be able to wear for 2 seasons.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=689]catorres8988[/MENTION] lex is 64lbs i got him a extra large and it fits fine just a little long on his butt area

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
I am thinking of ordering one for my bully puppy, but he doesn't come home until January 1 and he will be 8 weeks....what do you guys think for size?? It's in the low 20's some nights and consistently low 30's and high 20's during the day, want to make sure he stays warm. Also thinking of ordering him a jacket, where do you guys get your bully jackets from?

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] the vests your dogs have on (pink and blue) are they from lou's?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION] yes, those are. But they were size medium for regular dogs, as they were really young in the pictures. I think they were about 3 months old. So they are not the "BULLDOG" hoodies. :) A small would probably work but it won't fit him long... :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.