Hoodie questions???

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I am about to order Bear's hoodie from Lou's Boutique. For those of you that have them...

Hubby is worried Bear will pee all over it, anyone have this problem when bullies have a restroom break?

Bear was 32lbs 3 weeks ago, what size should I get, is the material stretchy, should i just get the largest size?

any help or feedback on the brand is apprectiated (hug)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I dont have one of these but we do have jackets for the boys and they were made to not cover their pee-pee so they can pee just fine. I am sure these hoodies are made similarly.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We got Orion the medium. The fit is perfect..but she's done growing. It has the dip in the front for the peepee area. She's 35 pounds. I think you should get the larger one...he still has a bunch of growing to do...It might be too big for him this winter, but the next one it will be good. Just as long as he doens't keep growing! (I think we got her the medium....I will have to check my messages to make sure)

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Perfect, now just to figure out the color, very important, lol.

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], how is Orion only 35lbs and fully grown? I would guess Bear is her size right now he's 32lbs, so large would be smart to get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION]
She is full of piss and vinegar. It's a good thing she is petite....I couldn't handle anymore naughty "room".

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Libra.... Gracie is 40#s. With Orion being 35 and in a medium do you think the medium would be big enough for Gracie? Also, I worry about having a zipper on the bottom like they do. Gracie is, um, er, lets say 'well endowed', and I would hate to catch one in the zipper.. LOL Dont know why they don't use velcro.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I just bought a Lou's... Chester is around 55 lbs. He has a large and it's a perfect fit, but soon might need an extra large :eek: No issues with it getting soiled when he goes. I'll tell ya, he's the talk of the town when he goes out cruisin' in his hoodie!!! :up:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]
So sorry....I didn't realize you had a question for me....If you haven't already, get her the large (atleast) The medium is perfect for O, no extra room for the "extra room" stuff. We are looking at one for Vegas...I've measured him and it seems he would fit perfect into the Large.....
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION]...so with Vegas's recent weight loss, I'm thinking of getting the large. BUT he is 62 pounds and if Chester (at 55) is about to graduate into a xl...I'm wondering if an XL would be the way to go. Any opinions out there? When measuring him....what's the difference between girth and chest? I thought girth was the largest part of the dogs ribcage....which is also the chest, right? Vegas is 20 around the neck, 33 around the chest and about 20 long (of course he's not helping me out at all) so, Large or XL?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
'(of course he's not helping me out at all)''

Amazing how limp they become when you are trying to do something with them... LOL

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Yes..I would definitely go the extra large if he is 62 lbs. Unless he is slimmer in the shoulders than Chester.. Chester is very broad..and the only place it's "snug" is the chest/shoulders

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
@LisaRN @Libra926 we are ordering one from lou's today for lexter, he his 64 lbs i believe we are gonna do the XL as well..

Last edited:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh, I love those hoodies, but it's so warm here, I can't imagine when Gertie and Ida would wear them. It's Nov. and it's 90 here today!

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I got Bear the XL he is no more than 35lbs now at 8 1/2 months. Its big on him but he looks comfortable, the hood covers his whole face. lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.