Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Hi everyone! I feel like I haven't been on EBN as much, I feel like I have been so busy! Its been just a little over 2 months since we adopted Princess and everything has been great! We did find out that she is pretty much completely deaf, but it really hasn't been anymore difficult than it would be if she could hear, we just use a lot of hand motions to get her attention lol. Diva is finally getting comfortable around Princess and is no longer starting little fights with her (Fight free for over a month!!)! And Gio and Princess get along amazing! The 3 of them are really cute together and we couldn't be happier! We just celebrated Princess's 10th birthday on March 10, we got her a cake since she's not so much of a toy gal, she's more of a food gal! And we have been using the stroller we recently got for her since she really can't walk that well. She absolutely loves her stroller, halfway through the walk I will let her out to do her business, then she will waddle back to her stroller, its really cute! Now a quick update on Diva, I posted about a month ago how one of her teeth either fell out or chipped, turns out she had to get it pulled today! She is still a little loopy from being under anesthesia, but the vet gave her two stuffed animals so she is one happy girl! I just hope she doesn't chip anymore, her teeth are all shaved down from her previous "owners" keeping her in a cage for her first 4 years of life, poor little thing must of chewed at her cage all day long! Our vet said her teeth are horrible for a dog who is only 5! And Gio has been great as usual, nothing new with the big guy! :)

Okay, I'm done rambling on! Just wanted to update everyone!!

Here is Princess blowing out her candles!
photo-108.jpg

Here is our attempt to get a good picture of the 3 of them...didn't work out so well!!
photo-109.jpg

And here is poor Diva after getting her tooth pulled!
photo-107.jpg

Attachments

• photo-107.jpg
    photo-107.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 126

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
I feel so much better now knowing she is def which means she did not hear me laughing my head off at that picture. She could probably see I pissed myself too though. OMG what a picture. That is one of the all time classics I have seen on this site. Thanks

OP
mcraven2

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=7028]Hstead[/MENTION] hahahha I found those hats at old navy and had to get them. Honestly, I think they all rolled their eyes at me when I put them on...but they were just too concerned about eating to care lol!!

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
Those are freeakin hilarious. They look like a bunch of old ladies having their party and then getting ready to play Bridge.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So glad to get an update! That made my day, loved the pics!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I am so thrilled that things are going well and that all three are getting along :) that was a great update to read!! poor little Diva give her hugs and hope the tooth fairy leaves a special toy since she gets her tooth! Great pictures!!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
That is too a GREAT Picture! I mean yes, it's a little blurry, but holy cow what a shot! I too am laughing at those, they are so awesome. Love the hats, and I love how you got all 3 to sit at the table. Cake always helps, but still.

Congratulations to all of your babies on their accomplishments! Even Gio.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg that pictures reminds me of that picture of the dogs playing cards at the table. how awsome. im so glad things are good and poor little diva. hope she recovers quickly. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.