What's your bully being for halloween?

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
If only for photos like me because i'm obssessed, what is your bully going to be dressed up as?

I wanted to do the shark, but the hubby vetoed that one, then I came up with Batman because the costume is on sale, court jester but I can't find one with the hat. Soooooo still undecided here :whistle:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I got Vegas an outfit, I have taken some pictures already, but I am waiting til closer to Halloween to post. He HATES wearing outfits, although I get him one for each holiday/occasion.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Petsmart.com has all their halloween costumes half off!!!!!!!!

Gracie will wear her red and white polkadot dress and angel wings to the party Sat. eve at Petsmart. :)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Gracie will wear her red and white polkadot dress and angel wings to the party Sat. eve at Petsmart. :)

Awww so cute!

I didn't get new costumes for the pups this year, Samson was a piggy last year and my beagle Loki was a skunk. Think we are just going to use those again, I like to put them when its about the time that trick-or-treaters will be coming and just because they look so cute!!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Silva is going to be a football!!

[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION], I know exactly the costume your talking about, I :heart: it. I held it in my arms for about 10 min. before I changed my mind, now I wish I would have got that one, because the one I got he HATES, I think it is having something on his head that he hates.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] That sounds just like Silva, she doesnt mind wearing clothes but NOTHING on the head!! Yeah I bought it in August it was the first one I saw and it actually fit!! :up:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
:up:

A pirate!

33590_1608031049253_1490491833_1564462_693950_n.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.