What's your bully being for halloween?

mammyglicks

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
21
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
If only for photos like me because i'm obssessed, what is your bully going to be dressed up as?

I wanted to do the shark, but the hubby vetoed that one, then I came up with Batman because the costume is on sale, court jester but I can't find one with the hat. Soooooo still undecided here :whistle:
 
How sad Im a bad mama, no costumes here. :( Cutty wont even wear bunny ears for me at easter. lol
 
I got Vegas an outfit, I have taken some pictures already, but I am waiting til closer to Halloween to post. He HATES wearing outfits, although I get him one for each holiday/occasion.
 
Petsmart.com has all their halloween costumes half off!!!!!!!!

Gracie will wear her red and white polkadot dress and angel wings to the party Sat. eve at Petsmart. :)
 
Gracie will wear her red and white polkadot dress and angel wings to the party Sat. eve at Petsmart. :)

Awww so cute!

I didn't get new costumes for the pups this year, Samson was a piggy last year and my beagle Loki was a skunk. Think we are just going to use those again, I like to put them when its about the time that trick-or-treaters will be coming and just because they look so cute!!!!!
 
Silva is going to be a football!!

[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION], I know exactly the costume your talking about, I :heart: it. I held it in my arms for about 10 min. before I changed my mind, now I wish I would have got that one, because the one I got he HATES, I think it is having something on his head that he hates.
 
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] That sounds just like Silva, she doesnt mind wearing clothes but NOTHING on the head!! Yeah I bought it in August it was the first one I saw and it actually fit!! :up:
 
:up:

A pirate!

33590_1608031049253_1490491833_1564462_693950_n.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top