Does your bully have an actual tail?

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Arnold has about a 3 inch tail that is straight down, no tail pocket!! He wags hsi whole end not his tail though, lol

Last edited:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oliver and Sebastian have tight little cinnabun tails, Goldie has no tail but since she's a rescue I don't know the story behind that, and Remy has a tail 022.jpgRemy011.jpgOliver001.jpgthe best I have of Goldie's550482_434726179896386_600981057_n.jpgthe best I have of Sebastian's

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Mila has a tail that curls around to one side. Maybe 3" long. She wiggles it so fast I am waiting for her to take off like a helicopter. She doesn't think the tail wiggle is enough. She wiggles her whole body when I get home, followed by super crazy little white dog.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Winsty 2011 026.jpg
My doggie has a kinky tail! He has the S shaped, flat to his body type. He wags it, pretty much on command. ^^ Not sure who is trained though, if he's trained to wag it or if we're trained to know when he will! Winston knows very well what "Hello Mr. Wigglebutt!" means.

It's the cutest thing. Even if he's sitting down you can tell if he's wagging because his whole body shakes.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah has no tail really just a big tail pocket with a little tuft of fur over part of it. sarah 17.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie has a little bun butt and just the tip of her tail wiggles. :angelheart:

DSC_0006-2.jpg

TandVsMom

Jun 26, 2012
WV
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus and Bubbers
View attachment 39123
My doggie has a kinky tail! He has the S shaped, flat to his body type. He wags it, pretty much on command. ^^ Not sure who is trained though, if he's trained to wag it or if we're trained to know when he will! Winston knows very well what "Hello Mr. Wigglebutt!" means.

It's the cutest thing. Even if he's sitting down you can tell if he's wagging because his whole body shakes.

This is really similar to Max's tail, but his doesn't really S curve. Acutally, Max is that same brindle and white, too. Maybe they are long lost soul mates. ha

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Meeks has a long broken tail lol looks like it got jammed in the door!

I love the swirly patterns either side of his long tail it reminds me of 2 eyes and a nose :lol:

20130313_154308.jpg

OP
D

DaisyBulldog

Why do we all have so many pictures of our dogs' butts????? :tongue: :blink:

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Why do we all have so many pictures of our dogs' butts????? :tongue: :blink:

Hehe I was just about to say u have to look at picture to see Porkys tail bcuz she won't let me take a butt picture lol but here is her when we got her n how long n straight her tail was ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363203135.466012.jpg
I got a butt shot lol
a7e7avej.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mabel has a little bitty tail totally recessed in a tail pocket. If you look closely when she's excited you can see the top wrinkle move when she wags it. :)

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Ambers tail is a tight curl and very close to her body along with a tail pocket. She doesn't wiggle her tail but wiggles her whole butt and body when she is happy.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
My Daisy has a true tail. It is a stubby, funny little thing, but she can wag it like crazy! One more thing I love about her. :luv:

View attachment 39073

No, Remi's is a cute little bob. The strange thing is that someone stopped me and asked me if I docked Remi's tail and I was mortified because I had no idea at that time if it was natural or if the breeder had done it.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.