What are some of your Bully's quirks?

DetroitSquirreL

Feb 17, 2013
Eastside of Detroit, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Villa
1 - when she wants your attention / petting she will raise her paw and pat you on the leg, or what ever body part is closest to her

2 - when she eats she snorts like a pig, like the pigs in Angry Birds :p

3 - shes a licker. she will walk up to you and just lick your leg.

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
1 - when she wants your attention / petting she will raise her paw and pat you on the leg, or what ever body part is closest to her

2 - when she eats she snorts like a pig, like the pigs in Angry Birds :p

3 - shes a licker. she will walk up to you and just lick your leg.

Sounds like Rumble! He got his name Sir Rumble Pig from all the pig noises he makes. And there is no way to get out of our house without having whatever Rumble can get his tongue on to lick. He just loves to lick everything!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon insists on having his face cleaned at least once during dinner, if not he takes it upon himself to walk into our bedroom and wipe his face on the thing hanging off the bed. He will also use the couches as an option, so we are moving away from raw salmon oil and switching to pills because he makes the house stink.

He is also a big fan of harassing me while I'm using the bathroom basically resting his head on my pants if you close the door he goes nuts crying, whining, and scratching the door.

He also runs away from his :poo: after having a good one, but it's more like............."OH YEA I FEEL GREAT AFTER GETTING THAT OUT!!!!!!!!"

He strictly guards the shower curtain if [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] is in the shower

If you go to give him a little pet on the head, within seconds he positions his body so that you are rubbing his hips

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Well he has alot of quirks, like we all know bullys are quite the little characters! My favorite is what we call piggy run, I know cali~jenn calls it zoomies. Basically, when he gets real playful, can be initiated by us or come out of no where. He does this weird run where he is super low to the ground, not sure how he crouches so low while running, and it's like he'll dart to one side of the hall running like this then pause, dart somewhere else then stop and again. Then a number of other things people have mentioned, barks at things out of place, he also follows me into the bathroom and will often cry if I close the door on him (he is such a momma's boy!!!!!). He paws at me for attention and will actually cup his paw so he can drag my arm towards him LOL

What a fun thread, I love seeing everyone's answers :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.