Vegas, the big bad protective bully brother..

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK, so I get home from work and Vegas and the devil cat Jester meets me at the front door as always, I had some more groceries to carry in, so I left the front door open, (screened in front porch). Vegas and I are in the kitchen, he was "helping" me put things away, lol. Anyway Jester starts howling on the front enclosed porch :confused:, Vegas and I go running to see whats up and low and behold there is a big tom cat outside the screen door!! :eek: (Jester is a fixed male)

Jester has a major puff tail and the hair down his back is staight up, Vegas goes out to "protect" his brother and what happens??? Vegas didn't even make a sound! He seen the big tom cat, HIS hair raised from his neck to his tail, he kind of huffed and ran, and I do mean RAN, right back into the house!! I was so proud of my boy big bad protective bully!! lol...Needless to say I gently picked Jester up, (hoping not to get my face shredded off) and brought him into the house and shut the door. Didnt even have time to grab my camera since I had two animals scared to death and needed to defuse the situation.

Big bad Jester the devil cat went to the front window and continued looking out at the big tom cat, just howling his butt off, I shut the blinds! Vegas just stuck close to mommy and never even attempted to look for tom cat.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Awww Poor Vegas is gettin a bad rap for being smart!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, he just wanted mama to follow him inside so he could protect her. LOL

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
That's just smart! Bravery is over rated.

Marizan

Feb 20, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Mishka
Hahaha sweet Vegas!! Sounds like Vegas and Mishka could b family!! Lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.