Car Ride

GretzkysMomma

Feb 4, 2013
Richardson, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gretzky
I think it's more fun for me than it is for him! He never really toots until he is in the car!!! I have to roll down the windows for relief!
Anyone else have a gassy bully only when in the car? Or is Gretzky trying to kill me?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363034217.092529.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It's funny how some will crank it up when in the car. Our BeBe will run you out, and the others don't really do it much in the car.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus doesn't really toot lol He just can't sit still :)

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Tubby only toots if he's asleep on my lap. I think he knows I won't put him down so it's his way to get back at me if I scold him or tell him no.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks tries to hide under the seats.... she HATES the car, but in or out of car she barely :fart:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
When we picked up our beloved Norton from a breeder many years ago, We had a 12-hour drive ahead of us to get home. As we loaded the precious "little" bullmastiff puppy in the car that morning, the breeder (who fed raw) told me he had eaten oatmeal and bananas that morning. :blink: We hit a violent thunderstorm two hours into the drive and followed it all the way home to Texas. I didn't realize a puppy could produce so much noxious gas! :eeeew: We couldn't even open a window! My son, who was in the back seat with him would say, "Oh no. Wait for it . . ." and we'd start covering our noses--not that it helped!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon doesn't toot too much in the car, but if he is sleeping in our bed he is like a machine it's wretched.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.