So proud of my fur babies

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Yesterday we drove down to my in-laws and took the two babies with us, leaving mom and dad at home. ( we need a bigger vehicle to take all the kids with us at the same time:crazy: ) so this trip is about an hour and fourty five minutes...Both babies did great in the truck....no accidents, or chewing on things they aren't suppose to, like the truck. We stopped at a rest stop and Mello (Delta) went pee, but Echo said no way.... so we drove on to grandpa and grandma's and as soon as we got there (they have a fenced yard with lots of grass...my dream) They both pee'ed and poo'ed out side....went in and they played and took naps...we took the kennel and they didn't even need it. they played out side. grandpa and grandma loved them and even said they would keep them there tell we come back.....they got into the truck and slept all the way home....and they are still naping...so all in all I think the first road trip was a big success:up: I think they did better then Chesty and Cadi did on their first road trip together. I am really proud of them.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That is great, I would be a proud momma too. But I bet Candace and Chesty were not happy campers they had to stay home.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online