Happy Mothers Day xx

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Happy mothers day to all you Bully mummas out there!! Hope you have a extra special day with extra slobbery kisses!! Xxxx

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Ooh i just checked on google.. Mothers Day is different in UK to Mothering Sunday in other countries! Ooooops! Xx

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Omg lol happy Mother's Day to you ladies!!!! I had a minni heart attack my mom invited me n porky to dinner tonight n I was like OMG that's y but now I know it's just cuz she misses porky lol!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i saw angies cupcakes like a couple days ago and she said they were for mothers day n i was like huh? then i get on here today n i see this. i was like mothers day is in may right? then i thought this must be someone elses mothers day so happy mothers day to all it applies to. :)

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Hahaha @ porkysmamma thats really funny !

Happy mothers day @Lucy-licious im glad somebody knew what i meant and didnt think id lost the plot completely lol! My MeekMeek and DJ got me a beautiful bunch of flowers.. Chocolates and a teddy bear. My first ever mothers day ! My beautiful niece and nephew Tia & Cody (theyr 3 & 5) also got me a box of chocolates theyr like my skin babies too i love them to the moon and back! Your cakes look amazing did your skin kids make them :eek:? Xx

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Happy Mother's Day to you all!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Wow! I thought I missed something today LOL Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope your day is a special one (which Im sure they always are)

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Holy Toledo!!! You just scared me. My heart was in my throat. I thought I missed Mother's day (In the US)! phew! Happy Mother's Day!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day over in the UK... and around the world for that matter. :angelheart:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
hmmm...I had you down more as the Mad Hatter than the White Rabbit LOL

One pill makes you stronger..one pill makes you weak..but the one your mother gives you...doesn't do anything at all! Let's all follow Alice..til she's 10 feet tall!

Grace Slick and Jefferson Airplane....:ROFL: what I know about White Rabbits! Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online