cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
You have some pretty awesome neighbors, Jeannie! Very lucky to have them. Wilson must feel so at home and comfortable with those guys that he left them a little present like that. I hope you are keeping a journal on Wilson's antics...it will make a very funny book one day!:excited:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Oh man, Bacon did this to me this weekend except he sat in 4 different spots, thank goodness for the carpet cleaner.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Maybe this is why Mabel has started coming to me, turning around and waiting for me to wipe her butt after she poops! I guess ladies don't leave skid marks! :drawheart2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... I so LOVE that Wilson! He is such a clown without even trying

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
I think I have that one beat with my skin kid. When he was about 4 years old I took him shopping with me to look at jewelry for the wife. There was a lady with thin sweats on leaning over to look at the jewelry. He walked up and said poke as he poked into an area that probably shouldn't be poked. She turned around to slap the offender and stopped when she saw it was a little boy. This was almost 20 years ago and I still turn red with embarrasment when I think about it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.