Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21362856396.448643.jpg

After reading about the k z g it says its to be used in the bath.
How many times to you bath your baby's
&
Can you use the k z g out of the bath.

Oh and a pict of my boy x

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We use our Kong Zoom Groom all the time without bathing them. If fact we rarely bath them. Maybe once or twice a year. It works great dry.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I never used it in the bath but have used one for years. In fact, I am now on my second zoom groom because the first was old and tired. I am going to try it i the bath next weekend. Mabel is supposed to have a weekly bath because of a chronic yeast infection but the stitches in her foot have kept that from happening. Thank goodness for Malaket wipes for those areas!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I don't have a KZG, I have the furminator which is excellent at stripping all the old coat out :) I'm interested yo know what you thing of the KZG though x

Oh @cali~jenn @BruceP come check these spotty ears on Diesel :love:
Awe... Diesel does ave some cute potty ears. :heart:
i have only seen any hair come off while using my kzg in the shower. I never understood he everyone else got ugh great results on dry fur actually. Funny! I dd have a furminator also... Mugsy was terrified of it and Cutty wanted to eat it. Lol gave it away.

D

DaisyBulldog

How funny, Daisy and I just came back inside from a nice Zoom Groom brushing session on the deck. :D We both LOVE the Z G, it takes all the loose hair out, and it feels good to Daisy, like a massage. [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION], (hope I did that right) I have both a furminator and a ZG. I use the furminator more on the pekingese. The ZG does as good a job on Daisy's short coat, and it feels good, too!

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I ll give it a go tomorrow as I am off to work soon ( dreaded night shift on a Saturday night )

Hope it works as he's a proper hair machine !!!! Lol

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I use it for both too. Just gave Wilson and Emma a bath today and used it on both of them. It's snowing today so I can't really get them outside for a good brushing. Most the time I'll use the KZG, then the Furminator and will finsih them off with a curry comb. The KZG makes their hair really fly off.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I use my KZG in the bath and get good results, but I get better results when he Vegas is dry and Im just brushing him with it. Works great on cats too!!

marianne

May 17, 2012
WV
Bulldog(s) Names
Jenna
I didn't care much for the Zoom Groom...I do plan on trying it next bath time...Jenna prefers to chew on it while i use the furminator which I do like

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I use for both bath and dry.... bath is tops twice a year unless they need one because of a mud roll or something really dirty.

Keep in mind, the KZG some times does not work as well on softer coats. Nitshcke and Cheli (thick course fur) - the fur comes off like mad snow storm... Banks - not so much... her coat is really soft texture so it does not seem to work as well or she just does not shed as much.

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
I've used mine a few times and it's like snow in the house and the bulldogs and boxers love it!

Hoping to give baths this weekend and I'll see how it is then.

I've always used a curry comb in the bath really helps get the soap in the fur....

Love my Kong so far :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online