Update on porky :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I figured if update everyone on porky after her health issues a few weeks ago wasnt sure if the thread should go here or bulldog health lol!!!! She's doing great her eye is almost totally healed up :) :2thumbs: her back is healed up nicely, her cyst is so tiny now it's almost gone, her ears r better, n her nose rope that's just a battle I'm sure we will always fight lol but the af powder n panalog killed the yeast for now lol!!!!!! She was full of piss n vinegar today so I took a picture n told her it was her mug shot for naughty puppies lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362791602.733631.jpg she was trying to get my tea on the coffee table n when I would walk away this is what she'd do ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362791650.064293.jpg lol silly girl!!!!!! She's lost a few pounds 3 I think :) she still loves her Fromm :2thumbs: she's back to my snugly little puppy n she chases me around when she's love able n wants attention!!!!!! Thank u everyone for praying for her n sending her hugs :) we love all our bully family :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy she is doing better, and she is a cutie.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So happy for you and Porky. So glad everything went well and she's doing better. Sending prayers that she continues to improve and get stronger. Yeah Porky, and way to go Mama.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what great news for a sweet girl.... so happy she is doing so well

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Lol she's only really naughty when she gets into my drawers n steals my clothes lol which has cost me a lot of $$ but taught me to shut my drawers!!!!!!!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Her cyst came back with vengeance........but that's mild compared to her other issues!!!!! But when I was trying to spread the toes to get a qtip in there to clean it, it popped all over me :( ewwwwwwww r they supposed to pop???? I cleaned it well n put ointment in it I'm not worried about infection I'm OCD about keeping it clean but it kinda scared me lol!!!!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Her cyst came back with vengeance........but that's mild compared to her other issues!!!!! But when I was trying to spread the toes to get a qtip in there to clean it, it popped all over me :( ewwwwwwww r they supposed to pop???? I cleaned it well n put ointment in it I'm not worried about infection I'm OCD about keeping it clean but it kinda scared me lol!!!!

They do not usually pop, but the certainly can and obviously do --- YUK!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I've never heard of a cyst popping but sounds like they do, glad she is feeling better over all!!!!!!!!!!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
They do not usually pop, but the certainly can and obviously do --- YUK!

Yeahhhh lol I was not expecting it to pop n it got all over me :/ the good thing though is its 1/2 the size it was yesterday n completely closed which is odd to me lol but we will see how our night time soak goes if it pops again it'll prolly be gone tomorrow :)

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yeahhhh lol I was not expecting it to pop n it got all over me :/ the good thing though is its 1/2 the size it was yesterday n completely closed which is odd to me lol but we will see how our night time soak goes if it pops again it'll prolly be gone tomorrow :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nitschke had on so big once.... our vet saw it while we were in the waiting room for his appointment walked over and popped it right there -- it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO gross. Dr. Rossi turns and says that will help lessen the pain/pressure until we get you n the back to clean it up. OUCH!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
That is such wonderful news! I love that she was trying to steal your coffee! :coffee: Everyone needs a pick-me-up every now and then.

Lol she got it one day I went to take a shower n my fiancé was "watching" her I came downstairs he's on the phone she has my mug on the floor licking it clean!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online