Ruggles Is Just Saying No To Poo

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
When I took Buster to the vet for shots Wed. I mentioned that Ruggles was eating his poo. They gave me some For Bid to put on Buster's food and it actually works....Buster pooped outside during the night (it was a poopsicle this morning) and Ruggles had access to it all night and didn't eat it! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I figured you would rather see a picture of them than a picture of the poop.......

Attachments

• 20130308_110708.jpg
    20130308_110708.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 176

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy that worked, and they are too cute together.

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I have a failure to report. Buster just woke up from a snooze, I poked him out through the pet door and used the people door to go out with him. He looked at me, tilted his head saying, "Are you crazy? It is COLD out here!" and went back in and pooped. Ruggles was right there before I was and ate it. GRRRRRRRRRR!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I have a failure to report. Buster just woke up from a snooze, I poked him out through the pet door and used the people door to go out with him. He looked at me, tilted his head saying, "Are you crazy? It is COLD out here!" and went back in and pooped. Ruggles was right there before I was and ate it. GRRRRRRRRRR!

:ROFL: Sorry for laughing...it's gross I know, but I just got the whole scene playing in my head! Lol...

:eek: No! Please! No :poo: pictures required!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh no a :poo: failure. that sux. my boston did that when i first got him but i changed his food n he stopped.

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Meat tenderizer maybe??? Lol my sisters Zion did that n she started putting meat tenderizer on his food n he instantly stopped (of course he was eating :poo: bcuz they weren't feeding him enough) but still it might work lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

If only a video camera was running,,,,,, that is some funny :poo: right there .

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I've also heard putting pineapple in their food works, I don't have any experience with this, but it's worth a try.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I've also heard putting pineapple in their food works, I don't have any experience with this, but it's worth a try.

The problem with too much Pineapple is that then they want to wear grass skirts and do hulas all over the house!! :laugh:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh that's good news. :happydance: I hope it works. I tried everything in Ace's food to get Wilson to stop eating his pooh. Nothing worked, I mean nothing! He stopped after Ace passed to the Bridge.

He started eating Jack's food when I put Jack on a Earthborn Primitive Nature. It's a higher protein and a different protein base than Wilson was on. So I put Wilson on it too. Sucker still ate it. Well I just changed him to Fromm Beef Frittata and walla, no more pooh snacks. :D

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Oh he is just hungry and the doog food left in the poo is good!:tongue:

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=5264]sweetpeasmom2008[/MENTION] true, Ruggles is always hungry, but he is allergic to lamb and that is what Buster eats. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] if Fromm had a food that Ruggles could eat I'd switch him to it, but they didn't last time I checked.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I spoke too soon Alice! Me and the boys were out front and while I was shoveling snow and they were playing Jack took a dump. Wilson just can't resist a fresh steamer!! :bang: :ROFL:

[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.