I LOVE my Vegas but...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
When I was snuggling on the couch with him and telling him how handsome he is, he totally frenched me!! :eek:...I felt his tongue on the roof of my mouth :rofl:..sometimes I need gasoline to gargle with, like when he sneezes snot in my face. Just sayen.....

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww too cute, at least you know where his mouth has been. Lol, so as long as he's not a poop eater, or a butt licker your pretty safe. Haha. He loves you mama

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Just wait until you're sound asleep in bed and they lick your armpit.......and then your face. That'll wake you up.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwww he just loves him mama :2thumbs:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just wait until you're sound asleep in bed and they lick your armpit.......and then your face. That'll wake you up.

Don't know why but that really made my day!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
When I was snuggling on the couch with him and telling him how handsome he is, he totally frenched me!! :eek:...I felt his tongue on the roof of my mouth :rofl:..sometimes I need gasoline to gargle with, like when he sneezes snot in my face. Just sayen.....

The tongue slip is pretty gross, especially when it comes when you are least expecting it!! Like when I kiss them on top of their head and the next thing I know their tongue finds its way into my mouth! How do they do that?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula

If we're all honest we all get kisses like that now and again. The sneezed bit I get 2 times a day, it's all in a day of bully parents.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
happens to me all the time and Billy, what a ladies man you are!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Uh Kelly......... CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!!!!!! DUH!! :luv:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:biglaugh: he's just showing you some love! You should be flattered :tongue:.

Blue's done that to me when I've yawned in the middle of his kisses.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: :ROFL: Banks get Lewis ALLLLLLL the time... and I laugh my *** off everytime cause he just doesn't learn his lessen.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
YOWSA! Eeeew. LOL.

I get this everytime I trim Angus' nails. He hates it but because he's such an omega dog, he doesn't whine and growl like Gizmo does, he licks and licks and licks everything he can reach - especially my face because he learned that if he licks me in the face I have to stop the dremel! Now that my dogs are on raw, I get doubly freaked when they lick me in the face... but, I've learned to just put up with it when trimming nails... just like I learned to put up with it when they lick my legs dry after I get off the shower...

EEEEEWWWWW.

I tell ya, it's either I'm going to die by getting my neck broken after I trip over a dog or I die from e.coli or some such after literally getting licked to death.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.