Bogey 5 months!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
So hard to believe our little demon is 5 months old! He has developed quite a personality (actually he has TWO but more on that later!)
He goes to doggie daycare once a week where he is treated like a family member. His best friends are a female Poodle mix named Fiona
:love:,
and a 14 week old EBD named Thor. He LOVES other dogs, and the bigger, the better.
He is quite the charmer when out in public! He is well behaved, gentle, and always receptive for a pat or belly rub! He impressed the lady that will evaluate him for becoming a therapy dog in the near future. We met her at a dog fair and she wanted to take him home with her that day! She feels he has what it takes to be a good therapy dog, my dream come true! We have a big trip coming up in April as we will go to Ct for 2-3 months. When we get back to Fl, he will join the therapy team ( I hope!)
:pray:
My arms and legs have finally healed from our little shark bites- I can now wear shorts and short sleeves without getting looks of horror from people thinking I had some horrible disease! His biting is almost gone- we still see those sharp teeth surface during his once a day demon frenzy- usually at night or if he is overtired. Otherwise, he is a very good boy! When the Satanic alter-ego surfaces, we call him Bogart! We don't like him visiting too often or for very long!
Potty training-well I am doing just fine! He is pretty good, but if I miss his signals, he will just squat wherever. So when he has an accident, it's our fault for missing his cues, no matter how subtle.

Digestion: well, that's an ongoing issue. He is on Purevita and home cooked, but he still goes poop 7-8 times a day. BIG poops! Sometimes soft serve, sometimes hard. He weighs 30.3 lbs and is as healthy as could be with no skin issues, so we just take it as it comes.

The two pics below are at 9 weeks and today at 20 weeks!

What joy he brings to us everyday!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 319
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 157

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Such a handsome little boy :luv:, and Wow is he growing!!, sounds like everything is going good for you.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
One thing you didnt mention.... he just keeps getting cuter and cuter :love:
btw. I love those comparison pix. I hope you keep using that stuffy for comparison. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I was just thinking about u and Bogey! Did you have ringing in your ears???

He is so handsome! I just love his sweet face, don't be a stranger!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
One thing you didnt mention.... he just keeps getting cuter and cuter :love:
btw. I love those comparison pix. I hope you keep using that stuffy for comparison. :)
That stuffy is a sandcast statue that Bogey gnaws on every day! So I hope he is around long enough to do that!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That stuffy is a sandcast statue that Bogey gnaws on every day! So I hope he is around long enough to do that!!

Where did you get that sand cast figure? We have several cement ones but none as cute as that one.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Love the comparison pics. He's such a big boy now. And so handsome!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Wow! Bogey is one handsome bully! I too, love the comparison pics...really
cute! Thank you for updating us on his most awesome personality.
:havemyheart::havemyheart:

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Where did you get that sand cast figure? We have several cement ones but none as cute as that one.

I found it online. I don't remember the site, but I found it by just googling "bulldog statues". Then i looked around. When I was going thru my "gee, maybe we should get another dog stage" I thought a staute would fill the void. Nope. Only made me want a real one! Thus, enter Bogey!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is so handsome and is going to just keep getting handsomer!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online