Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Acadia Antlers - AWESOME!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Petunia aka "Tuni"
    Likes (Received)

Default Acadia Antlers - AWESOME!

I recently bought Tuni a moose antler from Acadia Antlers and these antlers don't event touch the Elk antlers I've purchased for her in the past! She LOVE'S this thing, won't put it down. I got her a large "split" antler, which just has the one side open and gives them a stronger scent of the antler.

Tuni is just 9 months old and I think this is a good size for her for now. If your bully is full grown, maybe go for a XL or bigger! The owner, Carol is super nice and very helpful!

If you have a chewer, you've got to try these antlers!!!!

Here's a picture of Tuni with her new favorite antler:
    -image-1-jpg

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Acadia Antlers - AWESOME!

Amazing what a difference there is between antlers. I've definitely had some way better than others. I know a lot of people don't like the split, but my DAWGS love the split..it's all about the marrow..! Glad you found some you like! Errrrrr Tuni likes!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Petunia aka "Tuni"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Amazing what a difference there is between antlers. I've definitely had some way better than others. I know a lot of people don't like the split, but my DAWGS love the split..it's all about the marrow..! Glad you found some you like! Errrrrr Tuni likes!

I couldn't believe the difference! This was dark brown and HEAVY! I liked this split better then how my Elk's were split...this is just the side of the antler - maybe 1/2'' of open marrow, not totally split down the center. She loves it and Mommy does too, keeps her busy!

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

My pup loves teething on his antler (the one from petco)but I've been looking for something bigger.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Just checked them out and bookmarked their page.

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the info, I am going to check those out right now. We are in need of a new antler!
    Princess, Diva, and Gio <3

General Jackson

Where do you buy these from?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdn525 View Post
    I recently bought Tuni a moose antler from Acadia Antlers and these antlers don't event touch the Elk antlers I've purchased for her in the past! She LOVE'S this thing, won't put it down. I got her a large "split" antler, which just has the one side open and gives them a stronger scent of the antler.

Tuni is just 9 months old and I think this is a good size for her for now. If your bully is full grown, maybe go for a XL or bigger! The owner, Carol is super nice and very helpful!

If you have a chewer, you've got to try these antlers!!!!

Here's a picture of Tuni with her new favorite antler:
    -image-1-jpg
    - - - Updated - - -

Duh just read where 😜

General Jackson

So did u get a large? My Jackson is 3 months but I don't want to buy one that too small.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

@JAKEISGREAT @mdn525 does the marrow side break down and make a huge mess? I was going to get one for Bacon but wasn't sure what would happen to that side of it.

General Jackson

@mdn525
    Quote Originally Posted by General Jackson View Post
    So did u get a large? My Jackson is 3 months but I don't want to buy one that too small.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    @JAKEISGREAT @mdn525 does the marrow side break down and make a huge mess? I was going to get one for Bacon but wasn't sure what would happen to that side of it.

The ones we've gotten in the past sure didn't ! The marrow is what they are after and they just chomp on it until its just the antler. Marrow is hard too. I have heard people have had splitting issues with the split ones. Think they dry out sooner. We have never had that and honestly once the marrow is gone...it's not nearly as crack like!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

@General Jackson

I always get large or xlarge...no matter which site I order from. Once he's grown..always xlarge!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Petunia aka "Tuni"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by General Jackson View Post
    Hi! Yes, I bought size Large...I would say either Medium or Large would be good! Tuni always seemed to like her chews bigger, even as a pup!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads