Gotta love unexpected surprises

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Went "bully shopping" for Ellie tonight at a local PetSense store....mostly for a new bag of food, but came away with a good bit more. Ellie's 28lb bag of Earthborn was on a "Spring Sale" for $7.00 off and they honored a $3.00 off coupon on top of that. I got her 3 new tennis balls to play fetch with for .50 each and a flexible nylabone that was on clearance for $3.59. The savings didn't stop there. They offer a buy 10, get 1 free promotion on their dog food. As I was checking out, the bag of Earthborn was my 10th bag, so we got a 6lb bag free......another $18 in savings. All in all, it was a good night.:2thumbs:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Awesome!! Best feeling knowing how much you got but knowing how much money you saved!! :2thumbs:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I get my earthborn from Petflow but there is a feed store here that also sells it. Of course, the one less than 5 minutes from my house never has the meadowfeast and when I've asked them to order it for me something always goes wrong, so instead when I need a quick bag for the bullies I drive to my hometown 25 minutes away just to get the formula I want. I love the buy 10 get 11th for free but since I don't "buy" it from the store often enough I'm only on my 4th bag in just 6 months.

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
I get my earthborn from Petflow but there is a feed store here that also sells it. Of course, the one less than 5 minutes from my house never has the meadowfeast and when I've asked them to order it for me something always goes wrong, so instead when I need a quick bag for the bullies I drive to my hometown 25 minutes away just to get the formula I want. I love the buy 10 get 11th for free but since I don't "buy" it from the store often enough I'm only on my 4th bag in just 6 months.

We went through 10 bags fairly quickly because I originally started Ellie on the PuppyVantage and bought a few small bags to make sure that she would do ok on it instead of buying a large bag and wasting money if it didn't work for her. I've considered buying from Petflow, but I'm very particular and like to inspect the bag for holes/tears and make sure that it has a good expiration date, etc. Plus buying it locally gives me a reason to take Ellie out with me and get her some socialization.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
We went through 10 bags fairly quickly because I originally started Ellie on the PuppyVantage and bought a few small bags to make sure that she would do ok on it instead of buying a large bag and wasting money if it didn't work for her. I've considered buying from Petflow, but I'm very particular and like to inspect the bag for holes/tears and make sure that it has a good expiration date, etc. Plus buying it locally gives me a reason to take Ellie out with me and get her some socialization.

I have never had any bad bags from Petflow. Bags are always in good shape, kibble never looks or smells off. I order it because it gives EBN some $ when I first started my account. It's also convenient that I don't have to go the store all the time to pick up food. With 4 bullies I go through almost 3 bags a month but I usually only order 2 from petflow and then go to the store for the 3rd that way I can use the frequent buyer program

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Now that is a GREAT shopping trip!! SWEET savings!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.