Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:wave5::wave5::wave5::wave5::wave5::wave5:

So Exciting!!! Buster is so Adore-A-Bull can't wait to see lots of pictures of him and Miss T together ...
they will be the best of friends!!! Just make sure you make the Rules, Boundaries & Limitations clear
so they each know where they stand and what you expect from them.

:wave5::wave5::wave5::wave5::wave5::wave5:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
So cute! Warning two is a real handful but so worth it! Please keep us updated and we must have pics!

Marizan

Feb 20, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Mishka
Tooooo cute 4 words!! I'm so envious!! Also want a baby Bullie again!! Enjoy he's so lovable!! Can't wait 4 more pics!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

OP
Tooleysmom

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Buster arrived safe and sound last night. Kim took Tallulah outside while I brought Buster in and let him sniff around the living room. Then put him behind the door to my office which has glass and let them see each other and sniff each other through the door. Miss T was so sweeet with him -he was all over her - but I could see some anxiety as in " cute- but can he leave now?". I gave her lots of lovins and tummy tickles, treats and praise for being so gentle. Last night Buster slept soundly beside the bed in his crate, Miss T slept on the bed as usual and kept her eye on the crate but slept soundly. This morning I got Buster up and out he went with Miss T and had a pee and a poop just like his big sister. Fed them both and she respectfully did not go near his food even though she finished hers first. Have to work for a few hours today at work but will be going home to take pics and start a new thread. Thank you all for sharing my joy. Like Bulldogs4me I think I have contracted MBS.:jumpdance::dance::happy2:(yikes! there is no cure)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Buster arrived safe and sound last night. Kim took Tallulah outside while I brought Buster in and let him sniff around the living room. Then put him behind the door to my office which has glass and let them see each other and sniff each other through the door. Miss T was so sweeet with him -he was all over her - but I could see some anxiety as in " cute- but can he leave now?". I gave her lots of lovins and tummy tickles, treats and praise for being so gentle. Last night Buster slept soundly beside the bed in his crate, Miss T slept on the bed as usual and kept her eye on the crate but slept soundly. This morning I got Buster up and out he went with Miss T and had a pee and a poop just like his big sister. Fed them both and she respectfully did not go near his food even though she finished hers first. Have to work for a few hours today at work but will be going home to take pics and start a new thread. Thank you all for sharing my joy. Like Bulldogs4me I think I have contracted MBS.:jumpdance::dance::happy2:(yikes! there is no cure)

SO awesome! Best of luck with that handsome little guy.... Tallulah is going to have a lot of shark bites coming her way!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.