Bully Tattoos

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
Just curious......does anyone out there have a bully tattoo or a tattoo of their own bully? I have one of my boy and getting two more this month......both bully related! lol Do I need an intervention of some sort??????? lol

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I don't have a bully tattoo (yet)! I have a few small ones, and I always figured that the dreaded day that one of mine cross over I may get their names somewhere. But I would love to see pics of the one you already have!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
none here.... not sure if any other members do ... [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] ?

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I dont but I have seen a few bully tattoos under a thread about tattoos a few months back, maybe even a year. I will try to find it but I suck at this. It was a long thread if you can find it first [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I have my children's names, pin up girl and my fav sorta demon in black n grey, I also have a few dragons to remind me of my X wife. !!!!!

OP
santinomom

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
agingermom, thanks so much for the link to the thread about tattoos!!!!! Love it! Here's the one I have of my baby boy, Santino and I'm getting his paw prints done in a couple weeks..... can't wait.
jeru3uje.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Just curious......does anyone out there have a bully tattoo or a tattoo of their own bully? I have one of my boy and getting two more this month......both bully related! lol Do I need an intervention of some sort??????? lol

Very Nice!!!!

Last edited:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Thats an awesome tattoo!. The artist did an excellent job! Id love one but i'm afraid it wont turn out as nice as that. I saw some pretty terrible ones in the past

OP
santinomom

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
Thanks so much for the compliments. The artist did do a phenomenal job. He did it from a photo of Santino and it looks exactly like the photo. I looked for an artist who specialized in animal portraits. Going back to him in 2 wks to do the same with his paw prints on my other shoulder.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Awesome tattoos! Both came out really good!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online