Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I know most of us have our legal AKC names...but I'm talking about everyday middle names. Both Vegas and Orion have the same middle name. Can you guess what it is? I'll give you a hint. There is a book and a movie made after this real life dog. And he was a pickle.

Zenscarboncopy

Apr 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Bulldog(s) Names
Zen Kingston
Zen and Carbon both have middle names that are used whenever they are naughty... Zen Kingston and Carbon Copy. They know when they hear both names they are in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!!

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
Mack's name is Hamilton's Irish Mack and when he is doing something he shouldn't be or not listening I use his whole name. You should see the big puppy eyes I get because he knows he's in trouble. He then tilts his head like he's listening to me and that gets me every time, I can't stay mad at him.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
aside from Cutty's real name, no he doesnt have a middle name. Guess he doesnt get that busted to need one? yeah right.

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
Sadie Sue LOL! Then there is Jayden Jay and Mater (or Tyson, whichever we decide) Lee.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
There's no "you're in trouble-middle name" but Maggie is Maggie Meatball, as her father had Meatball as his second name. And, Daddy is Daddy Blue ..... because when we found out we had been accepted to adopt him we were driving up to Cleveland to see the Blue Man Group.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well, both Vegas and Orion have the same middle name when they are in trouble.
Marley.
Vegas Marley Howard!!!!
Orion Marley Howard!!!
Total emphasis on the Marley....if you know what I mean.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Bot does she. I lovingly refer to her as ....... Stinky

LOL, that is my husbands name for Vegas, ALTHOUGH since the grain free diet I started him on a month ago, that name does not apply!!!!!!!:up:
Vegas does not have a middle name either. We adopted him at 4 months old, we did get his papers but we were in the middle of moving, I have not seen his papers since the move. Did I ever mention we adopted Vegas??? We did not buy from a breeder......

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Well, both Vegas and Orion have the same middle name when they are in trouble.
Marley.
Vegas Marley Howard!!!!
Orion Marley Howard!!!
Total emphasis on the Marley....if you know what I mean.

I haven't seen that movie but I heard it was really sweet. After seeing 'A Dog'a Tale: Hachi' with Richard Gere, I don't think I can watch anymore sad doggy movies ... balled my eyes out through the whole movie :*(

Since Stig's registered name is 'The Stig', is Stig considered the middle!? :D

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bella's official middle name is Caroline, after my self, and 3 other generations of women in my family. However we will call her Bella Boo when she is in trouble, isn't if funny, they know!!!
When real little and sick, she thought her name was "who pooped"

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online