Update on Mr.Beefy's ISSUES!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
So after 2 months of dedicated research, countless hours on EBN(which I loved) and ALot of great EBN members plus a nutritionist I am glad to say Mr. Beefy's road to recovery is almost over. His anal glands abscesses have healed(thankGod) and his tail pocket has imporved DRASTICALLY!! He will be on a bland diet until we have his tail healed completely and to make sure the anal glands don't re-abscess , also using the glen haven wipes that [MENTION=897]Ann Farley Hamilton[/MENTION] suggested and 3 tail washes a day. . Just want to say THANKYOU to all the EBN members who took the time to help me and Mr.Beefy!!! :heart::up:

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
I am so glad to hear Mr. Beefy's tail is getting better, it was great to talk to you the other day on the phone. I am so glad that you got the help you needed from EBN there are a lot of great people on here, which makes for years bulldog experience. Keep up all the good things you are doing for him and just watch what a healthy guy he turns into. If you need anything I can help with please feel free to call again or just send me a message.

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=897]Ann Farley Hamilton[/MENTION] THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Beefy is my first real EB and I dont think I could have done this without all the people who took the time to help on EBN. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] THANK YOU for making this wonderful site!!! You are AWESOME!! This site and the people here are so non-bios and this is such a great place for help,support and also a great laugh. I think of you guys as my BULLY FAMILY and it makes my day to come here and get my daily "fix" of EBN.

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
[MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION] you are very welcome and I was just glad I could help and that Mr. Beefy is on the road to recovery. I like you have found this site to be a great help in all my bully questions and on days when I need to smile.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION]
We are glad you enjoy the site so much. We enjoy coming here everyday also, to get our laughs and our smiles. You are part of what makes us smile. Your participation and advice is needed and welcomed just as much as you say ours is. Your avatar photo is priceless. I'm glad you are part of the site.

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Thank you!!!My week wouldnt go the same without a Vegas or Orion video. The thing that makes this site so great is that we work together to help people solve their problems..we all have our individual experiences to offer so we can ba sure that someone will have a story and a suggestion. Plus all the fun games,contests and photos make it that much better.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes, without each other we would have nothing. This is the best and most wonderful and helpful group of bully lovers.

If anyone would like to tell a story about how this community has helped you, please add to our testimonials board. It would be greatly appreciated! :heart:

Site Questions, Testimonials, Comments & Suggestions

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online