Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
image.jpg

Finn has been napping next to me on the sofa and so far, has startled himself awake 3 times with his own farts! Silly kid opened his eyes and looked at me as if he wasn't the guilty one! Here he is sleeping like an angel. Anyone else's bully ever fart in their sleep and scare them self with it?

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I used to have a senile Lhasa Apso that would startle herself with her farts when she was sleeping. When she was awake she would always wag her tail when she did it lol She also bleated like a goat when she pooped. She was a crazy old bat, but I loved her to death.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Miss Tallulah's farts are a delicate little whisper :yes: but if Daddy lets one rip it is so loud she wakes up with a start. Poor little baby girl. Poor me. :blink:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hershey lets the Silent but deadly ones out, and then tries to sniff his own butt to figure out where the smell is coming from (Imagine chasing his tail, but its, twist, sit, sniff, twist, twist, smell, sit, scoot, sniff...) LOL

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
View attachment 38346

Finn has been napping next to me on the sofa and so far, has startled himself awake 3 times with his own farts! Silly kid opened his eyes and looked at me as if he wasn't the guilty one! Here he is sleeping like an angel. Anyone else's bully ever fart in their sleep and scare them self with it?

Are you sure it wasn't you. ??? Really ???
Poor dog

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
When Henry farts while awake, its typically loud and he springs up in the air off all four feet like a cat then spins around trying to catch his butt. In his sleep, he lets out the silent but deadly ones. He puts our mastiff to shame with his farts. For such a small dog, he can really clear out a room!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Mine only do loud ones when they are awake and sat on the wooden floor. Then we can ALL hear them as they squeak/vibrate .... they either then jump up and try and work out where the sound came from OR just sit there and pretend it wasn't them!!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mine only do loud ones when they are awake and sat on the wooden floor. Then we can ALL hear them as they squeak/vibrate .... they either then jump up and try and work out where the sound came from OR just sit there and pretend it wasn't them!!

Mabel doesn't try to even pretend. She just sits there without acknowledging the sound. I've heard a true lady doesn't "fart," she "poofs." Mabel farts. They'll singe the hair in your nose! :*(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.