Humpy Humpy Tess!!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Tess has been fixed at 6months old but she still like to hump a lot!!! She doesn't hump pillows or stuff animal but she always try to hump my leg. Not my husband or my boys but just my leg. Weird and Why?!?

Feb 19, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Georgie Girl
Our Georgie Girl humped as a puppy. We had her spayed at 2 yrs. old and we thought the humping would stop, or at least subside.... NO!!! She has a pet stuffed dog about her size that we've named "Humper" - Humper is her security blanket, and sometimes her way of wanting attention. She drags Humper into the room when there is company because she wants to be the center of attention. This is OUR fault, because Georgie Girl IS the center of attention in our lives. There is just my husband, me, and Georgie Girl. We have trained her, however, to NOT hump peoples legs. We did that just by saying "NO!" with a little swat on the butt. She knows. She is now 5 years old.

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Ellie humps as well and she's 10 months. Everything that I've read on it is that it's either a dominance thing or an excitement thing. I'm thinking it's been both for us. When it first started, it was with a stuffed toy as big as she was and now that it's our legs, it tends to only happen while she's playing. So I think it's went from dominance to excitement.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I think it's a pack thing and the dog sees its above you in the pecker order I mean pecking order ??

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online