JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What's unique or what do you like about your vet's office? I feel very fortunate to have a wonderful vet who knows his bulldogs. I was in with Emma today for a checkup and I just smile when we're in the room waiting for him. One side of the wall is filled with only bulldog pictures and the other side is all other dogs. Dr. Geiselhardt is also on EBN's recommended vertenariary list.

Here's the bullies on his wall. He's going to put Wilson and Emma up too. :D

43130738-843B-4357-B4C1-EC19CE7E2493-1923-000000F383FE18F6_zpsdf269456.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How cool is that!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
My vet ...errr Jake's vet... Has a certain calendar from some place called English Bulldog News on the wall..and a Bulldog Garden Flag out in front. She currently has over 50 Bully's in her practice..and for a one vet office that's a lot of :bully:!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I like how my vet's office (same as Becky's, btw), writes all the names of the critters who have appts. for that day on a very colorful chalkboard at the front desk. That's how i knew Jake came in for an appt. one day when we were also there!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I like how my vet's office (same as Becky's, btw), writes all the names of the critters who have appts. for that day on a very colorful chalkboard at the front desk. That's how i knew Jake came in for an appt. one day when we were also there!

:goodone: Henny! I always look to see if Da Boyz are there! Lol

MsRandall

Dec 23, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Myles
My vet specializes in Bulldogs too..My Myles was born at the hands of his current vet, who also birthed his Mother 4 years ago. Last vet visit it looked like a bully meet up!!!

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
My vet is a bulldog lover as well. He doesn't display it in his office, but he tells me about his last bulldog living for 15 and 1/2 years at every visit with Ellie. I also found out last month when I went by for Ellie's heart worm and flea/tick medicine that a local Petland store brought a bulldog puppy to him that had pneumonia he ended up keeping it at the office for over a month before he deemed it healthy enough to go back. Evidently, the new owners of Petland disagreed and said that she was too old for them to sale and offered her to him in exchange for "x" amount of veterinary service. He accepted and has a bully by the name of Tilly Mae to go along with my Ellie Mae.

But back on topic, he's also a fish guy (like myself) and has a 125 gallon saltwater tank that is GORGEOUS in the waiting room. Top to bottom live rock with hard and soft corals, top of the line everything, etc. This thing should be in a magazine.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.