Chewbacca...

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
oh my goodness... I put Chester in his crate last night when I went to bed and normally he bee-lines right in there after I let him out. Well.. Mr. Mis-behavin' starting CRYING..and not his "bully whimper"..but you would have thought Chewbacca was in that crate! :*( I yelled at him to stop, and then you would have thought a pouting child was in there. I heard him flip and flop and making huffing sounds. :down: If I only had a tape recorder! :yes:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Screw the tape recorder! VIDEO! VIDEO! VIDEO!
p.s. What's a tape recorder?

I can only imagine that sound!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
thats too cute Mr.Beefy does that when i won'r pet him....what big babies our boy bullies are lol. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] what happened to the like button!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
thats too cute Mr.Beefy does that when i won'r pet him....what big babies our boy bullies are lol. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] what happened to the like button!!!

The like and thanks buttons are causing serious formatting issues with Internet Explorer 8. Also it was causing the @ mentions to break user profiles. We have it disabled so we could fix @ mentions.

You can do better than like tho. You can give reputation (blue thumbs up button)- but mind, you can only give out a certain number of reputation per day, so only rep those posts that you LOVE!

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Screw the tape recorder! VIDEO! VIDEO! VIDEO!
p.s. What's a tape recorder?

I can only imagine that sound!

Ohh..it was pitch black.. you wouldn't have seen anything. Perhaps I should have said "digital voice recorder" as I'm dating myself! LOL :whistle:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION]
I'm totally kidding about the tape recorder! I really do know what they are!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
who cares if its pitch black we just wanna hear the sounds, so be ready next time!!!! lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.