Bogey's New Trick!!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Whoever said bulldogs were not smart, was never owned by one!
:yes:

From the time we got our bundle of fur at 8 weeks old, when he would go out for his first poop of the morning, I would lead him to our driveway to get the newspaper. He would happily attack the bag, and I would "help" him carry it into the house. We kept this up about 6 weeks before he seemed to lose interest in the task. I forgot about it until this morning, when I was not so groggy because we all slept in today:clap2:, I realized what my little furball's routine has been, and I have been following HIS lead!
After he poops, he goes and sits at the end of our sidewalk facing the driveway. I go over where he is and coax him to come in for breakfast, but while I am there, I absent-mindedly pick up the newspaper. We have been doing this for weeks! But today, I realized something:
THIS LITTLE FURBALL HAS TRAINED ME TO GO PICK UP THE NEWSPAPER!! He sits there until I get it, then he happily follows me in the house for breakfast!
He's such a little stinker!!:stinkeye:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
it is called... OCD -- do not deviate from THEIR schedule

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.