At what age does snoring start to occur/get worse?

kevi204

Nov 6, 2012
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Just curious as to what age snoring starts to occur or get worse/louder?

-Henry's is 6 months old and 23lbs now and his snoring is only slight and doesn't bother me at all. Will this last or does it start to get worse with age?

photo (2).jpg

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
My boy is almost 6 yrs old and still snoring strong:) I consider it music to my ears especially when he sleeps right on my pillow next to my face! I wouldn't want it any other way!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitschke snored from day one till the end -- loud and clear even after palate reduction Banks.. still only rarely snores. Chelios our 20 lb Frenchies - gives them all a run for the money

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Snoring will probably get worse as the face develops more, the slight bridge on Henry's face will soon be one big nose rope. Vegas snores like a freight train but I dont mind it at all.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I don't remember when Usko started, but I sleep with ear plugs because of his snoring, so my hubby gets away with his.... Voitto is 15 weeks now and he too snores now and then, but I think he is just imitating Usko.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ace is 17 wks and his snoring is a little less than it was a few weeks ago. But not living in an illusion that its all but over with. Come to think of it maybe its the same but I'm more use to it. A neighbor recently got some chickens and a rooster and ther rooster crows all the time not just before daybreak. I think it may be time for some chicken and dumplings

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Tubby started snoring at around 3 months. I find if he's really tired it gets pretty loud. Generally though he keeps pretty quiet..... for now.

Marizan

Feb 20, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Mishka
Hiehie brace yourself, its gonna get louder LOL!!! ... But think of it this way: you'll always know where Henry is sleeping, just following the trees falling down hehe!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.